FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Aside from the molds and quality being garbage, there hasn’t been a single color way that’s caught my eye in a while either. They’re so bright and overdone anymore.

There was an ongoing conversation about a bootlegger actually producing a better Jordan 1 High OG than Nike currently. Weartesters even reviewed it a couple days back.

Nike gotta cut the **** and do better if they want to keep churning out these high *** profit margins.

I will take reds. Only foams I can't see myself buying are the Royals.

Need Pearls. That's my only need not tryna buy that whole pack.

Let’s GO!!!!!
I hope those are not the pairs releasing. They have a bunch of differences to Penny's PE

White pair is clean, but it’s a pass for me. I guess if you’re hardcore into foams and the foam PE’s I could see how those could be a must get, though. As it stands, I’m locked in on the red pair. Hopefully the hype won’t be there for those :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat:

I’m sure this is probably a PS, but I’m wondering if they did these right since they scrapped the leather ones last year?

Back
Top Bottom