FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Forgot to post my coppers when I wore 'em yesterday....

20230126_164247.jpg

Really want a pair of foams back in rotation. Will go ham for the metallic red pair if it does in fact retro

I am curious to see how a classic (basic) color way will do when dropped again in terms of selling out. Drops are definitely not as wild as they were a few years ago with damn near every release selling out

This post is using stock pics of the 2020 black foams, the pair that’s dropping will have a smoked translucent outsole.

I’m surprised this colorway leaked before the others that are dropping though… 🤔

so somewhat similar to the stealth foams from like 10yrs ago minus the grey piping? if so im in.

This post is using stock pics of the 2020 black foams, the pair that’s dropping will have a smoked translucent outsole.

I’m surprised this colorway leaked before the others that are dropping though… 🤔

We talking Stealths then like alleyzonjay alleyzonjay said? Only black OG's with soles like that are Pros.. this account is tripping :lol:

Do you mean they are dropping the Stealth ones again with the hits of grey a d smoked sole?

Back
Top Bottom