FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IFC Yipes in the new metallic red foams at EVO.

Hopefully some of y’all know who I’m talking about 😂

D7223390-B439-4944-8A0C-608379B21198.jpeg

I'm over 3D print (and mismatch shoes). Enough :stoneface:

No offense to anybody who likes this style .. obviously . But I really don’t like foamposites with a print or design on them . They just always look so damn busy. For foams I think less is more. That was the idea from the beginning it looks like in my opinion . Just being one solid color and having the tiny tiny swoosh lol I can’t lie though when I was a young dude the galaxy hype got to me . Those were pretty dope . Oh and the paranormans or whatever they were called … those are the best to me as far as ones with print on them . Those are ****ing sick

some foams look great with prints (safari, galaxies, gone fishing, supremes, tianjians, the reflective nike ones) and some look horrible (weathermans, cements, big bangs). but i don't think the prints killed foams. people have shifted from basketball shoes to other shoes and the ****s cost $250 retail.

There’s a couple okay print foams but I wish they’d go back to the basics of releasing solid colors and not make everything metallic. Honestly they need to just open up the vault and release some classics again (not the ones that re released within the last few years) like:

Volt pros
Carolina pros
Black/gum/grey pros
Varsity red pros (not metallic like the last ones)
Black/Red ones
Black/cactus ones
HOH Army’s

So many possibilities

Those are wack. I dont care what "story telling" they are trying to use to sell em.
The white/black joints that just came out are 100x's better.

Seen these in person today, I li
Those are wack. I dont care what "story telling" they are trying to use to sell em.
The white/black joints that just came out are 100x's better.
Crazy you say that, I just bought the White/Black “PE” from Social Status while I was there doing a raffle for the “story telling” pair. The “PE” definitely is better IMO

Back
Top Bottom