FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Hopefully they make a bountiful amount of these so i can get them for >$200 and not have to hope for gentle resale
yep MORE foams.. less limited.. hyperbeasts go to other shoes and the resellers go back to air jordans again. better yet i want them to stay at supreme and stay there for good.

The Gold Foams are an easy pass for me. Enjoy to all who will be copping. I already have the Coppers in great condition, which also look better and are made better imo. That printed Penny logo on the back is just disrespectful to consumers/fans. When they sit on shelves like the "Safari" ones I will be sure to post the store location and number for you all.

I saw a dude in the mall today with the red metallics. I want them ***** so bad!!!! I would probably camp out if Nike re-released the Black Stealths and Metallic Reds. I might just save up and buy them off FlightClub sometime in the spring of next year, at least I know they won't be fakes.

These new Foams releasing are not peeking my interest and Nike pushing the price to $230-250, I was cool at foams being $200, the color wave and shoe have to be on fleek mode for me to cop. The only Foam worthy of that price this year were the Foamposite Pro "Yeezy's" because they glow in the dark like the Galaxies. Other than that the rest of the foams released this year were straight toilet water.

The Gold Foams are an easy pass for me. Enjoy to all who will be copping. I already have the Coppers in great condition, which also look better and are made better imo. That printed Penny logo on the back is just disrespectful to consumers/fans. When they sit on shelves like the "Safari" ones I will be sure to post the store location and number for you all.

I saw a dude in the mall today with the red metallics. I want them ***** so bad!!!! I would probably camp out if Nike re-released the Black Stealths and Metallic Reds. I might just save up and buy them off FlightClub sometime in the spring of next year, at least I know they won't be fakes.
These new Foams releasing are not peeking my interest and Nike pushing the price to $230-250, I was cool at foams being $200, the color wave and shoe have to be on fleek mode for me to cop. The only Foam worthy of that price this year were the Foamposite Pro "Yeezy's" because they glow in the dark like the Galaxies. Other than that the rest of the foams released this year were straight toilet water.

If you resort to flightclub, I feel very bad for you. Amazed anyone supports that stupid a@@ site. Site is directed at direct ******s who obviously don't know any better. 10000000 ways to get legit shoes, flightclub should be a last resort.

Last edited:
If you resort to flightclub, I feel very bad for you. Amazed anyone supports that stupid a@@ site. Site is directed at direct ******s who obviously don't know any better. 10000000 ways to get legit shoes, flightclub should be a last resort.

I have looked on Craigslist, amazon, ebay, and kixify or however you spell it. I want DEAD STOCK Red Metallics and Black Stealth foams that have never been worn. All of those sites aforementioned above have dudes charging over $250 for worn out shoes, b-grades, or fakes. I rather pay extra for never worn and legit shoes at Flightclub, than to play myself and get fakes, worn out, or b grade shoes off ebay, Craigslist, kixify, or Amazon. And I don't feel like waiting 5 years for Nike to re-release them.

I'd catch a charge messing around and sending my hard earned money out to receive fakes or worn sneakers. Which is why I don't like copping shoes offline. Sellers are lying and false advertising to the masses. This forum has a legit check section for God's sake because of the lack of integrity from sellers. If you have a better way please pm I'm all ears.

pretty clean just not feeling the penny logo iron on instead of stitched... still going to cop regardless just wondering why nike did it this way :smh:

Because they (Nike) saw an opportunity to cheap out...

Nike knows a Gold Foam has been wanted for the longest time...They also know they're so lusted after that they'll have no issues selling them with or without the mesh and stitched on logo...If there's any possible way they can pad the bottom line they'll do it...

How difficult would it be to stitch the penny logo on myself?
Where is the logic in paying $230-250 for a $180-200 worth shoe then taking it home to stitch the Penny logo yourself? You might as well be a slave and work for penny's at Nike's factories in Asia. I'd be damn, after much thought I refuse to be a slave and settle for less than, what was given to masses when they first retro'd at lower prices, and cop those gold foams, Nike has watered the foams down so much that people are hype for Christ over these mediocre Gold foams. They would be overlooked if they came out during the "Copper", "Eggplant" and "Pewter" era.

Compare those to the aforementioned models and you will see what I mean. More money for a shoe that is not even stitching on the logo anymore? WTF? F you Nike!

Last edited:
How difficult would it be to stitch the penny logo on myself?
Considering how thick that part is, it wouldn't be worth the finger pricks, cursing, frustration, sweat, blood and only for your satisfaction, its not worth it

as far as the volts release, Ill grab them 5 months from now from an outlet somewhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom