FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

And that would be me, getting up at 2am and working 10hrs days.. Screw that raffle nonsense etc... Life is a lot easier with the net
plus youre in the bay so its only really two malls. University (which i wouldnt be going to ) and International Plaza (which is super rich.. seen bentleys in the mall for sale..lol)

Brandon mall gets crazy shoes and all the malls from Tampa to Lakeland has jimmy jazz.... So it's really not serious .... I don't care if we 20 malls after being up 12-14+ hrs going to chase shoes is the farthest from my mind

Brandon mall gets crazy shoes and all the malls from Tampa to Lakeland has jimmy jazz.... So it's really not serious .... I don't care if we 20 malls after being up 12-14+ hrs going to chase shoes is the farthest from my mind
Brandon mall gets crazy shoes? Jimmy jazz came in last year so that helps. Brandon is wack though

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
RIP.
yes indeed. toes gonna heat them foams so snuggly.

I was at the mall yesterday and forgot that these dropped.  I didn't plan on getting them, but they look so cold in person, I had to cop.

Brandon mall gets crazy shoes? Jimmy jazz came in last year so that helps. Brandon is wack though

Yes Brandon mall is beyond whack, it's to suburban for my urban soul if you know what know what I mean.... But they actually get a lot of shoes they might sellout quick they might. That's the only mall I know that doesn't have a Footaction, even that garbage mall in Lakeland has a Footaction

I was at the mall yesterday and forgot that these dropped.  I didn't plan on getting them, but they look so cold in person, I had to cop.

I saw these yesterday at the local mall, had pretty much a full size run. These look really good in person. The gum sole is a bit darker than in the pics on this forum. My wife even liked these, I passed yesterday simply because I have too many unworn kicks now, the collection has gotten out of control.

We're headed back to the mall to exchange a shirt for the game today (UofO) I may buckle.....

Got a free day so I took my $20 FA Coupon and got the Guccis. $210 plus tax and a $20 coupon for a future item.

She said they aren't really selling like that either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom