FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I want to see pics of olives on foot. Looking like a HOH only release in my state. Weird bc we got the grey suede and black suede foams at the store in the past, but not getting these

I want to see pics of olives on foot. Looking like a HOH only release in my state. Weird bc we got the grey suede and black suede foams at the store in the past, but not getting these
How was the wheat release? Because I believe it was HOH only here as well.

True we never got the wheats in either iirc. Must be a separation of pairs with suede upper and then pairs with suede upper + leather eyestay/boot laces that go to HOH I guess

^ Cant believe dude was still tryna be about that life, you were blessed with the gift of being a pro athlete man just let it go :smh:

Wasted talent

^ Cant believe dude was still tryna be about that life, you were blessed with the gift of being a pro athlete man just let it go :smh:

Wasted talent
If i was him i would have left the old me behind and focus on my family and career. He had life made before the incident

^ Cant believe dude was still tryna be about that life, you were blessed with the gift of being a pro athlete man just let it go
mean.gif

Wasted talent
he wasnt really about that life. he tried to lie and do all types of stuff even involving others after the fact to cover it up. people who are REALLY about that life take their medicine when they get caught.

roll.gif
 had no clue it was Aaron Hernandez... I just typed in blood gang in Google and looked for the lamest pic to use. All I saw was the oversized tee, NT Denim and outlet Jordans.

Last edited:
Lmfao "when you grew up in the hood and your neighbors were piru"

And yea he really tried to get as much folk involved in that :smh:

Then they used his 11 lows as evidence, man this got boondocks written all over it

Lmfao "when you grew up in the hood and your neighbors were piru"

And yea he really tried to get as much folk involved in that
mean.gif

Then they used his 11 lows as evidence, man this got boondocks written all over it
laugh.gif
i totally forgot about that

I voted obsidians. I have them and idk if the holo will peel. The asg peel. GF cool but that aqua dookie at the bottom will look good for a long time...compared to a clear bottom that runs it's course in a couple years or so. Keep in my mind I wear nsw releases rather quickly. #TeamAqua

Last edited:
i voted for the Gone Fishings. it was between the gone fishings and the holos. i dont have the holos in hand, but i do have the GFs. theyre just so dope to me.

Well it sickens me that aqua is so low on the poll. If I see a ferret today I think imma stomp it out like ol boy did on menace to society. Might include small dogs if we don't break 10 percent by 12 est.

Yup. It's the same shade used in other gold nikes like the Melo 1s.
I do love the obsidians too but the gold was always better to me in my book.
So scared to wear my melo 1s. I seen a pair out and about and it look like someone ringed out the toe box like a wash rag lmao. Gold is tough. Tbh with the exception of the olive. Foams had a great year.

Spaghetti lacing looks better in real life. I get the best results by loosing the strings with the shoes on my feet. I know it probably irks people but I personally love the idgaf attitude that the lacing gives off. Sorry caleb [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Spaghetti lacing looks better in real life. I get the best results by loosing the strings with the shoes on my feet. I know it probably irks people but I personally love the idgaf attitude that the lacing gives off. Sorry caleb [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
dont apologize to me. Do you. Yall would kill me and my ntdenim in real life lol. Everyone got preferences.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont apologize to me. Do you. Yall woul kill me and my ntdenim in real life lol. Everyone got preferences.
What's ntdenim these days? I think it has progressed. More importantly who dares to wear boot cut with foams? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom