FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Can someone tell me what a sheep is tho.... i know i asked about 5 times already and i get bombared in between the NT mini beefs and suspect-reaching posts..lol

Someone who blindly follows the masses on a product regardless of any outlining factors, like people who talk about and buy apple products like they're the greatest thing since sliced cheese and can't go moldy

Someone who blindly follows the masses on a product regardless of any outlining factors, like people who talk about and buy apple products like they're the greatest thing since sliced cheese and can't go moldy
lol.. HA.. had to add in a diss to apple..

Mac vs PC threads are worse than any NIketalk thread...ever.. its worse than retail vs GM/UA by a long shot.. I will say this.. Mac's are more stable because its only 7 computers where as windows will always be bloated because its an OS that has to work on an infinity configured pc so it needs to be designed to work with any hardware.. This is why the arcade machines that use Windows embeddeed are running rock solid versus the same game on a pc.. heck i miss DOS..lol all you needed weas a soud blaster 16 a gravis gamepad and a VESA compliant graphics card and a 3dfx and you could run every game.. add in your IPX network and a modem.. you were a gaming god in the 90's..lol

someone that just follows the herd, doesnt have a mind of their own and just wants to do and have what everyone else has
which is exactly why his idiotic theory holds no value what so ever
So basically a "hypebeast"

aww someone caught feelings and flagged me..

what a sensitive bunch..
laugh.gif
call me a cornball will you
roll.gif
nope, we don't play that round here, you ain't one of the cool kids
happy.gif

^ had to remove homie from the thread. act was getting mad tired
mean.gif
i'm glad, def won't be missed, hope i helped in having him removed
devil.gif

4 footlockers in my city are getting the holos...good sign of availability?? Lol then Zombifed comes in with the pic to confirm!

Last edited:
4 footlockers in my city are getting the holos...good sign of availability?? Lol then Zombifed comes in with the pic to confirm!
these things everywhere but whats the allocations per location, that's the key, FTA looks pretty much the same

Last edited:
basically need to be suitable for 8-12 year olds. if you're an adult, keep your mouth shut. smh

Locator map is a pleasant surprise! Thought Nike would be on their usual foolishness and make me work for these.

hes in timeout...by himself. so hey, at least hes not a sheep.
laugh.gif

dude was seriously a clown tho. i know for a fact he dont pop that type of ish in real life.
careful... i got flagged for basically saying the same exact thing. i cant believe the censorship on this site sometimes, its insane.
mean.gif
i've only ever reported someone that said something mean about myself or someone i'm real cool with, if i'm cool with you, you saying dergatory remarks i know are meant as jokes, good example is me a VBs back in forth in the Lebron XIII thread, but if i don't know you and your not a regular and your talking sidewise outside of your mouth than i'll report you once you attack me, as that's what i was told to do, anyways them holos do look really good

from the maps.. it looks like the holo homies will be out there.. :-D Grams on my feet.. Grams on my feet!!!

i want to see those chrome shoes after they played one game with them....

i can promise you , there will be nothing to see after the game...

Anybody in here cop the gold foams? Thinking about copping them but I haven't seen them in person and I'm curious if they look as good as pics show them to be.

Anybody in here cop the gold foams? Thinking about copping them but I haven't seen them in person and I'm curious if they look as good as pics show them to be.

Hard to judge for you but i love them in the pics and in person.

Back
Top Bottom