FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
just carted on ndc, snkrs was a bust tho and i cliked on it way before the web link. oh well 230 with the 12% ebates, 60 $ gift card and nooooo tax.

Last edited:
Might've copped off eastbay but couldn't get any codes to work. Too rich for me otherwise.

Seemed to be easy carting in the first few min, but lots of OOS now. Supply sent quick, good luck at B&M for those who missed online.

Last edited:
My boy calls me last night saying he won the raffle, thought he was gone cop so i can cop off him. Then he tells me he didnt have the funds. What a let down.

open a tab on the computer or your phone through ebates (for nike). add something random to cart go to the checkout page and start the checkout process ..

just leave it, once you have your order confirmation from snkrs, go to ebates and do the wheres my cash back thing and post your email confirmation in there

nthat.gif
if already purchased on snkrs I assume too late to do this?

supunc-

Yes. eBates will know what time you opened your tracking ticket/shopping trip, and they will see the time of the order was before that. Can't hurt to try though if you want. 12% right now is no joke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom