FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
This severe drought of store room pics on the package is somewhat alarming has me thinking they might possible be pushed back/ scrapped but who knows yo
I was thinking the same thing. I'm holding onto hope tho since they are on release calendars. Does that make a difference that they are on there? Plus we've seen the Hawks. I'm just repeating myself trying to make myself feel better lol

The release date was just "confirmed" last week too so we can sort of rest easy, maybe these are "QS" who knows i still believe they release and we do see pics of the packaging and shoes together next week

Many reputable sneaker websites, Dino confirmed the 12/19 date before then it was just a rumor for the 18th not a big difference but if Dino put his name on that statement I'm willing to ride with it

We shall see. We will hear something very soon either way. There seems to be no hype on this release. But maybe that's also due to lack of information floating around.

has the RD even been confirmed by nike? or are we relying on the consistent inaccurate info from dino?

nerd.gif

I'm simply not getting the pack right now because of timing. Nike is ruthless to try and bleed us dry :lol:

Do you guys think Nike fixed the paint chipping problem on the Blue Mirrors that was issue with the ASG release ?

And as far as the pack or foams hitting stock rooms from my knowledge at my store we should be getting them at the end of this week/early next week. (Pack) and the foams won't actually have till the week of or maybe earlier. We always get foams later than we would Jordans idk why

THIS

That pack is such a joke

You got a shoe that would instantly sell out at 230 or even 250

And a shoe that would collect dust at 49.99

Back
Top Bottom