FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just paid $350 shipped for a ds shooting stars pack :smile:

Steal.

You found it in a clearance store, or ebay?

eBay but I'm sure he purchased at a clearance store. Seller is from Kissimmee Fl and I know the pack hit other clearance stores especially in Tenn.
I messaged dude and didn't expect him to bite so quickly. I'll ask him what's good once I get the package. Wouldn't mind a Kissimmee connect.

I need his connect at that outlet, every time I go it's never any good steals.. Congrats on the pick up

:lol: he might have been lucky but I'm not sure. He only had 1 for sale. I think I saw another seller with a couple but can't remember.

page 999 :nerd:

my dad is an hour from the kissimmee outlets, but he hates going thru there cuz all the constant traffic. not even worth asking anymore

page 999 :nerd:

my dad is an hour from the kissimmee outlets, but he hates going thru there cuz all the constant traffic. not even worth asking anymore

Update. Dude didn't get them from Kissimmee. Said bulk buyers been killing it up there for years. Got them from footlocker and is taking a loss.

Update. Dude didn't get them from Kissimmee. Said bulk buyers been killing it up there for years. Got them from footlocker and is taking a loss.

ouch.... does he not know how to use a receipt and return them for what he paid?
oh well, better for you. resell failure. always have means to dump at cost.

ouch.... does he not know how to use a receipt and return them for what he paid?

dude, I'm not sure but hes a cool dude. we've been texting today. I helped him save shipping by telling him to just ship the shoes and not the box since I still have the box from the original release.

So if you negotiate a price with an eBay seller you just buy it from them outside of eBay? I know there is PayPal but that always seemed a little sketchy to me. I guess it's a chance you take if someone's feedback is good enough.

So if you negotiate a price with an eBay seller you just buy it from them outside of eBay? I know there is PayPal but that always seemed a little sketchy to me. I guess it's a chance you take if someone's feedback is good enough.
paypal protects you as the buyer so its all good. Ive bought a lot that way and when i sell, sell that way if possible. That 10% final value fee is a mutha. Buying that way is no different than an IG or fb deal.

had an ebay guy sell me deadstock red pros for under retail so i donno why they dont but hey good for those trying to get deals

Well there are also people that get them at discount as well. Foot locker employees get 30% and at employee appreciation time they get 50%. Also, the red foams were in outlets for 179. There are a number of ways to get shoes under retail, but the seller J dealt with said he was losing so that's why I asked why not just return

how everyone do with the calls on the blromes?
mean.gif

eBay but I'm sure he purchased at a clearance store. Seller is from Kissimmee Fl and I know the pack hit other clearance stores especially in Tenn.
I messaged dude and didn't expect him to bite so quickly. I'll ask him what's good once I get the package. Wouldn't mind a Kissimmee connect.
Im about 10 minutes from the nike clearance store in kissimmee and they get foams on a regular basis. Resellers constantly post up though, its like a job for them and the minute the shoes hit the counter, theyre snagged

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom