FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

there's always bs involved with nikedc, line jumping by the dozens, no control of it. resellers doin they usual bs 
I agree. Witnessed this with the sharpie penny pack and red 11lab4 release. Always a group of guys in front and they let their buddies jump in a few minutes before the release time. Those were the last and final time I will ever line up at Nike DC. It's either online, raffle, connect, reseller (ebay or craigslist depending on the resell price), or moving on to the next shoe. Got a call yesterday from my local HOH so I will be picking the foams up on Thursday after work 
happy.gif

Im about 10 minutes from the nike clearance store in kissimmee and they get foams on a regular basis. Resellers constantly post up though, its like a job for them and the minute the shoes hit the counter, theyre snagged
the clearance store or the outlet.. that in-the-cut one is a monster for those who flock for the good stock..lol

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is one of the best on-foot pictures I've ever seen....of any shoe 
smokin.gif

Yea that's a clean shot

I too inquire about said jeans. After gaining all this weight I gotta completely redo my wardrobe less I wanna look like david banner stuck mid Hulk transition

there's always bs involved with nikedc, line jumping by the dozens, no control of it. resellers doin they usual bs 
Yep which is I don't know why they aren't doing a raffle.  I aint going out there, limited shoe plus the holidays in the DMV equals madness.  You know its going to be some type of drama, I can't wait to see how many dudes are going to wear them tomorrow night trying to stunt lol

Back
Top Bottom