FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Ah ok so it's pretty much like how I explained my pair was? Like the surface is still intact but the actual blue was "skipped" during production?

yeah but more like it rubbed from contact in the box, the blue finish must be very thin and delicate

just makes me wonder how long before some1 tried acetone or something else on the blue to make them full chromes

Don't think it works like that. For one you don't need acetone, think you can look at these shoes the wrong way and they'll crack. or even disrespect your mama by not calling your grandma to wish her happy birthday when you said you would and your mothers hurt feelings and you failing to meet your obligations as a son will cause blue mirrors to crack :lol:

But yea i think warm water will literally wash away the blue hue and the chrome effect altogether leaving you with pewters.

Last edited:
Wow that's even worse. Forgive my negligence but you gotta worry about blue finish cracking or chipping and revealing the chrome underneath that can also crack and chip to reveal the pewter like base color? Sheesh it's like forms of frieza or them Russian dolls only with foamposites lol

View media item 1864492

Well at least we know we could all be we quality control for Nike. They better be hiring because they're employees letting everything fly!!!

Wow that's even worse. Forgive my negligence but you gotta worry about blue finish cracking or chipping and revealing the chrome underneath that can also crack and chip to reveal the pewter like base color? Sheesh it's like forms of frieza or them Russian dolls only with foamposites lol

View media item 1864492

:lol: this pic reference is awesome

:smh:

Im second guessing keeping my pair of blue chromes. Wayyyyy to delicate for something this expensive and for your feet.

Blue is getting kinda played out, don't you think?
naw. still waiting on those blue 11lab4s to drop
laugh.gif

What ever happened to those emerald green ones that were supposed to drop?
those were never gonna drop. they were deemed fake.

Back
Top Bottom