FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If anyone is on the fence about the Class of 97 pack, I paid $274 shipped on citygear after the discount. Thanks again for the heads up.

If anyone is on the fence about the Class of 97 pack, I paid $274 shipped on citygear after the discount. Thanks again for the heads up.
what discount?
if you are a VIP member then just add to cart then you get a discount. They put like 25% off for both of the packs for a short time.
hmmm cant figure out how to become a vip. i would def cop at that price. maybe the discount is over with anyways.

what discount?

if you are a VIP member then just add to cart then you get a discount. They put like 25% off for both of the packs for a short time.

hmmm cant figure out how to become a vip. i would def cop at that price. maybe the discount is over with anyways.

who knows. i just know I'm one for some reason and they have this 10% off thing for new releases normally.

what discount?

who knows. i just know I'm one for some reason and they have this 10% off thing for new releases normally.
maybe u get upgraded to or considered VIP status after buying a certain amount from them? do u purchase often from citygear?

atdizzle atdizzle I'm honestly not trying to apply science to why I'm a VIP. I know I used to get a lot of stuff from the clearance sales they used to have but that's about it. My perspective is just enjoy it while it's live.

Man.. after 8 sessions.. I got my weathermans back to a point to where i can rock them with pride again.. Note: This was when I wasnt sole protecting then so these were yellow foreal..lol

Note: these are fresh from the session so i havent cleaned the bottoms yet.. But look how close i got them.. if i would go for 8 more they could be almost perfect.. but i got other bottoms to ice up..

Here's my before:

One Shoe:

Last edited:

Man.. after 8 sessions.. I got my weathermans back to a point to where i can rock them with pride again.. Note: This was when I wasnt sole protecting then so these were yellow foreal..lol

Note: these are fresh from the session so i havent cleaned the bottoms yet.. But look how close i got them.. if i would go for 8 more they could be almost perfect.. but i got other bottoms to ice up..
im debating wether i should acetone my pair....

What the heck was Nike smoking, drinking when they decided to put a thermal map on a sneaker?

Smh

^^This^^

maybe u get upgraded to or considered VIP status after buying a certain amount from them? do u purchase often from citygear?

It was mentioned by bigj505 and I went to check out and the discount was applied. Not sure how long it will last though.

i seen skeps pair and it looks clean.. but i dunno i actually like the weather graphics.. it helps me match these things easier..

yea skeps pair looks clean, but i wanna totally acetone them. even the 3m lines. i like the straight white with the colorful sole

There will be imprints left where the 3M lines would be removed.

[@=/u/154293/ATDizzle]@ATDizzle[/@] I'm honestly not trying to apply science to why I'm a VIP. I know I used to get a lot of stuff from the clearance sales they used to have but that's about it. My perspective is just enjoy it while it's live.
+1
I buy a ton on clearance.

Their clearance sales used to be hot fire especially before they changed their rewards programs :smh:

i seen skeps pair and it looks clean.. but i dunno i actually like the weather graphics.. it helps me match these things easier..
yea skeps pair looks clean, but i wanna totally acetone them. even the 3m lines. i like the straight white with the colorful sole
There will be imprints left where the 3M lines would be removed.
dang that wuldnt be clean at all

Back
Top Bottom