FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
How the pros fit? I went up half a size in my red pros from my Carolina and they fit no toe room. Should I be good?
idk but me personally i dont feel a difference in fit, not between pros and ones, and not between diff years

i always go size 9 foams

i have a weird foot im 8.5-9 depending on the shoe

foams im 9

jordan 13s im 9

jordan 5s im 8.5

and so on....

Jordan's are the most inconsistent in sizing some J's I'm a 11 some 11.5 and others 12 depending on the model. Foamposites i 12 wether pro or ones. But I had some 11.5's in the older models and the pro's give more room than the ones and are more comfortable.

My red pros just shipped from NDC, but I never got a shipping e-mail from Nike or the notification from SNKRS. I just checked the order status on SNKRS and saw it had changed to shipped and been updated with a tracking number.

My red pros just shipped from NDC, but I never got a shipping e-mail from Nike or the notification from SNKRS. I just checked the order status on SNKRS and saw it had changed to shipped and been updated with a tracking number.
that happened to me before. They'll send u a email a day or two later sometimes it's slow.

that happened to me before. They'll send u a email a day or two later sometimes it's slow.

I always get the UPS notification before Nike emails.

[emoji]128293[/emoji] My homegirl was wearing them today at work. She had an easier time coppin being a smaller size and all.

2nd fave foam i own behind blue chomes. def got me thinking pros are better than 1s. comfort is so much better in pros.

Heads up for anyone still looking for the red foams, I just did a EB phone order just now and the rep told me there's other sizes still available. Try calling asap if you're still looking!

Heads up for anyone still looking for the red foams, I just did a EB phone order just now and the rep told me there's other sizes still available. Try calling asap if you're still looking!

Repped. Just got through and some more remain. Eat

Last edited:
man i was gonna get my 3y/o son these but at $75 for toddlers nike has literally lost their mind...
Yea I realized awhile back that copping my toddlers the same shoes as me is not economical at all. Seeing they grow out of them so quick, I cop whatever I find on sale wherever for them. As long as they look presentable at all times I'm straight.

Back
Top Bottom