FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Those special boxes are way to ill! I was hoping I could grab these Olympics. But I sadly may have to pass [emoji]128148[/emoji] They're so fresh tho :rolleyes

Now that I got my 5s, onto the Olympics..... Can't wait until this month is over.

Are they giving any free stuff too? i'm going on monday so I dont know if its worth it. Thanks

It's for a chance to win the box with purchase. I'll be mad if I paid $270 and don't get selected. I like them but not the price so not a risk I'm wiling to take so I passed. If you plan to buy them anyways then try your luck. The event was weak imo and I drove from San Jose so not worthwhile for me. It's just a mobile Niketown basketball department lol. The only cool part was the different foams under the see-through floor.

View media item 2110431View media item 2110432View media item 2110435

I was at the Golden Air event today also and can say I was a bit disappointed by the event.  Based on twitter and instagram posts I thought the Golden and Blue cases for the Olympic and Royal Foamposite's were going to be purchasable with the shoes if you wanted them.  When I found out it was a chance to win them with the purchase of the shoe I was pretty disappointed.  I tried to bribe about 7-8 different employee's to hook me up with a Golden Case for some pocket cash, they were all serious about it being a random winning prize.  Ended up purchasing Foam Olympic's anyways because that's what I wanted, but disappointed about the whole limited case thing.  I doubt they were going to give away as many as I had seen them stashing in the tent out back.

As other's stated it was just a small box that you could purchase the select shoes on display.  Other than all the different Foam model's in the glass floor, nothing to get hyped about, no random drop's that I saw that were noteworthy.  I have an appointment at 11 tomorrow, but probably not going to show up since they probably aren't gonna have any special drops coming out.

I was at the Golden Air event today also and can say I was a bit disappointed by the event.  Based on twitter and instagram posts I thought the Golden and Blue cases for the Olympic and Royal Foamposite's were going to be purchasable with the shoes if you wanted them.  When I found out it was a chance to win them with the purchase of the shoe I was pretty disappointed.  I tried to bribe about 7-8 different employee's to hook me up with a Golden Case for some pocket cash, they were all serious about it being a random winning prize.  Ended up purchasing Foam Olympic's anyways because that's what I wanted, but disappointed about the whole limited case thing.  I doubt they were going to give away as many as I had seen them stashing in the tent out back.

As other's stated it was just a small box that you could purchase the select shoes on display.  Other than all the different Foam model's in the glass floor, nothing to get hyped about, no random drop's that I saw that were noteworthy.  I have an appointment at 11 tomorrow, but probably not going to show up since they probably aren't gonna have any special drops coming out.

I totally agree with this.. if you were lucky enough to get the case, you also got the hat. I was super disappointed that the case wasn't available for purchase.

Last edited:
When do the maroon or pb&j as some are calling them release ?

Ps those olumpics are clean!

Last edited:
Top 3 foam for me. Quality and comfort is awesome on these.
Probably my favorite colorway.
pimp.gif

I miss my pair so much.
frown.gif

Last edited:
made an appointment today at 5pm for the Niketown Golden box shenanigan, decided not to show up because my friend said it was a pretty lame event, i'll just cop the Olympic foams on release day and move on to the next
grin.gif

Copped the Ben Gordons at the SNKR event in SF.. might go back tomorrow to try my luck at the case again :lol:

made an appointment today at 5pm for the Niketown Golden box shenanigan, decided not to show up because my friend said it was a pretty lame event, i'll just cop the Olympic foams on release day and move on to the next
grin.gif

If you were already planning on copping the Olympic Foam's you might as well have gone and tried your chance at the special luggage packaging for the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom