FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Always wanted a pair of the royals. Remember looking everywhere for them them when they originally released back in the 6th grade. They were sold out everywhere around here even with the original $180 (I believe? I know they were the most expensive Nike at the time) price tag.

Wake me up when 20th anniversary foamposite drops,can't wait to see this grey pro and asg foam
Once again.... Sleep tight
tired.gif

thanks for the future 2017 release dates.. next on my list are the dooms..

also for fun.. i was on the fed book and this one chick put a hit out of anyone who is in her city thats selling foams (because someone broke in her house and took her baby daddies pairs..)

im like.. thank goodness im out of town.. i could get killed over this girls hit on FB live..lol

Mine too, they were my grails for a long long time, I guess they still are because I barely wear my pair 

I was like this for a looong time.

Like in 07 i would hardly wear them. Id just look at them every night like Indiana jones with some treasure.

But nowadays i wear the hell outta them.

Almost to the point of beaters.

Onlyfoams ive ever owned are royals.

Maybe my fav sneaker ever.

[/quote]
:smh:

too many kicks, not enough cash

Facts Only -- Everyone living has the issue of UNLIMITED WANTS against LIMITED RESOURCES, but I always call out that B.S. in this hobby.

We all got enough "stuff" to prioritize new wants and get rid of old purchases to get the cash needed before any release. And we get the info on potential RDs so far in advance. Uniqueness of our hobby. Reason I can't totally stay away and quit.

In other news... Them "*******" foams gon'be a PROBLEM in my "urea". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom