FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Didn't know royal was releasing in 15th of Dec. Too close to 11s 
mean.gif

I just plain ole dont care for white midsoles at all.  But I tolerate them on darker colored shoes, generally stay away from all white because I get things dirty lol

I just plain ole dont care for white midsoles at all.  But I tolerate them on darker colored shoes, generally stay away from all white because I get things dirty lol
see i'm the complete opposite, i hate them on darker shoes, the part of foams is that there's no shown midsole so they don't have that problem and no drop-in midsole either, it's crazy that i only own 3prs of foams(well tech 1 since 2 haven't arrived from the bay
indifferent.gif
 yet) i think i'm get me some fighter jets and a matching camo outfit.....even though i hate wearing camo 
laugh.gif

Im honestly being lazy. Im trying to get some foamposite pros. Im trying to get the University reds and The dooms. All I'm asking if they run tts.

i wasnt planning on buying these doom retros cuz my og's are in great condition. I only wear them like 2x a year.

but for $225 shipped :rolleyes

I might double up.

I am def in for the dooms but I am hesitant now on the royals my 2011 are still super clean and I am not made of money.  Nike and adidas are dropping other heat that I don't have that I need to get.  

woo hoo holo's made it to kuwait, can't wait to receive mail tomorrow and check these out, hat's already here so i'll post picks of the 2 together to see how close or far off the match is

Back
Top Bottom