FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Do you mean that they should be thrown in the fire? 

I don't think I could pay 130 for them. The entire pack of Tan-ish shoes is brutal. Not sure what the thought was there. Maybe, let's see how awful we can make this year's "all-star" releases and who will bite? I am pretty disappointed with the next few months. Needless to say I am pretty straight for some time after these royals.

so just got thru to kicksusa customer service....i was told my order was put on hold, and he didnt know the reason why....lol. dude said hes emailing shipping department to process it right now.

awesome. put my order on hold for a week for NO reason, and didnt even at least contact me and tell me my order is put on hold. if i had waited until next week due to being patient, i suspect my order would have gotten processed next week smh :smh:  

guess this is what i get for trying to cheap out on paying tax :lol:  

I got mine Friday but they were estimated to arrive Saturday. It did take a few days for them to email me shipping info. They shipped UPS but they were delivered by USPS. They just left them at the door, no signature required. Be on watch.

so just got thru to kicksusa customer service....i was told my order was put on hold, and he didnt know the reason why....lol. dude said hes emailing shipping department to process it right now.

awesome. put my order on hold for a week for NO reason, and didnt even at least contact me and tell me my order is put on hold. if i had waited until next week due to being patient, i suspect my order would have gotten processed next week smh
mean.gif

guess this is what i get for trying to cheap out on paying tax
laugh.gif

I got mine Friday but they were estimated to arrive Saturday. It did take a few days for them to email me shipping info. They shipped UPS but they were delivered by USPS. They just left them at the door, no signature required. Be on watch.
the UPS shipping to USPS for delivery is not new. its called UPS Surepost. but leaving at your door....oh laaaawd lol

but at least your order actually got processed like it was supposed to. mine got put on hold for reasons unknown even to the customer service dude lol. i had to call to get it processed. its officially been 7 days now and i still dont have shipping.

Last edited:
oh laaaawd lol

I was lucky that I was home. I have a basic UPS Mychoice account and I have all packages held at a spot not too far from me that I trust. They're not eligible to be held and the label does have Carrier- Leave if no response on the label. The actual shoebox was wrapped in tissue paper and slightly dinged but the kicks were pristine.

oh laaaawd lol

I was lucky that I was home. I have a basic UPS Mychoice account and I have all packages held at a spot not too far from me that I trust. They're not eligible to be held and the label does have Carrier- Leave if no response on the label. The actual shoebox was wrapped in tissue paper and slightly dinged but the kicks were pristine.

USPS has a service that allows you to be notified when you have packages coming to your home. That would help with the surprise in the future.

Wore mine this past weekend. At first, the out side part of my foot was hurting. After breaking them in, the shoe felt fine.

Love the look and feel of this shoe. Thank goodness I went half a size up too.

Don't give Nike any ideas they've already ruined my favorite shoe all time by whoreing it out in a million horrendous color ways. Neon royals and pippen/Duncan foam pros are all that matters.

I get that Nike wants to diversify the colorways to appeal to as broad customers as possible but it can be a bit excessive.

For me personally, looking over the history of colorways produced the only ones I felt any compulsion to own were the Neon Royals.

Don't give Nike any ideas they've already ruined my favorite shoe all time by whoreing it out in a million horrendous color ways. Neon royals and pippen/Duncan foam pros are all that matters.

Why have they ruined it? You have to realize Nike cannot keep releasing the same colors over and over.

Copied from SN:

Nike is infusing the sport of basketball into NYFW with the Five Decades Of Basketball, a collection that honors Nike’s imprint on fashionable side of the sport. The Blazer Studio, Air Force 1 High Lux, Air Foamposite Pro, Air Zoom Generation, and Flight Bonafide represent each decade since the 1970s, with Vachetta Tan acting as the unifying theme for all five models.

I love the statement "Vachetta Tan acting as the unifying theme for all five models".

View media item 2325417

I know that prices keep going up and that quality isn't what it was years ago, but these retros are solid all things considered. The hue of blue is great, better than the last release. Is the foamposite material what it was back in the early 00s? Na, but after selling my last royal foams years ago, I'm happy to get another pair.

Finally got mine in yesterday and was OD excited to try them on. Definitely my favorite sneaker ever.

I know that prices keep going up and that quality isn't what it was years ago, but these retros are solid all things considered. The hue of blue is great, better than the last release. Is the foamposite material what it was back in the early 00s? Na, but after selling my last royal foams years ago, I'm happy to get another pair.

Finally got mine in yesterday and was OD excited to try them on. Definitely my favorite sneaker ever.
foams are long lasting kicks.. i just wish they could go back to the taiwan mold.. thats all..lol

Back
Top Bottom