FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I still enjoy my NOLA foams
laugh.gif
the floor bro..the floor
nthat.gif

Whoever got the royal Foamposite from Foot Locker website on 15% discount recently lucked out. They're excluded from discount as of today, and there's an active 20% discount going on this weekend too.

Mine were shipped yesterday when I ordered them last Saturday.

Whoever got the royal Foamposite from Foot Locker website on 15% discount recently lucked out. They're excluded from discount as of today, and there's an active 20% discount going on this weekend too.

Dude I got screwed hard by Eastbay. Ordered the foams with the 15% off discount code when they clearly weren't excluded and it reflected as well on the checkout screen. My size was back ordered so it said might ship out by 2/15 (I placed order on 2/13). I got an email with an update regarding the back order status, and I saw a new price, basically without the discount. I went on their site right away and saw that now they had put the "excluded" sign up. I called to complain and the dude told me that the shoes should not have been discounted, it was a mistake. I said let me talk to your mananger. She was even worse. Basically kept arguing with me that they are excluded from discount even though I checked out and paid before they put up the exclusion notice a couple days later. Said there was nothing she could do but offer me a $20 gift card. I will never be shopping with Eastbay again after that BS and lack of respect for their customers. She had a bad attitude for a "manager".

Dude I got screwed hard by Eastbay. Ordered the foams with the 15% off discount code when they clearly weren't excluded and it reflected as well on the checkout screen. My size was back ordered so it said might ship out by 2/15 (I placed order on 2/13). I got an email with an update regarding the back order status, and I saw a new price, basically without the discount. I went on their site right away and saw that now they had put the "excluded" sign up. I called to complain and the dude told me that the shoes should not have been discounted, it was a mistake. I said let me talk to your mananger. She was even worse. Basically kept arguing with me that they are excluded from discount even though I checked out and paid before they put up the exclusion notice a couple days later. Said there was nothing she could do but offer me a $20 gift card. I will never be shopping with Eastbay again after that BS and lack of respect for their customers. She had a bad attitude for a "manager".
damn that sucks. didnt u pay the discounted price when you checked out? i ordered from a FTL restock with a discount. came out to 212 shipped. i paid with paypal and got charged that amount at checkout. i got an email saying backordered until 2/15 as well, but the price was the same. they shipped today.

That's ridiculous! What a damn joke. They should honor the consummated price regardless of error. I feel that's detrimental business conduct for them to retroactively alter the price due to a mistake on their end.

In theory they should rectify their error if needed, and honor the consummated discounted prices for orders processed during that period.

I ordered from Eastbay with the discount as well.  It shipped out today with no issues, and the discounted price.  I would try calling back and speaking to someone else.  

I also did that back ordered from FTL. Got the same email but the discount was still there. Got shipping information should be in next week.
Try calling again maybe you will get a person that is more helpful.

I also did that back ordered from FTL. Got the same email but the discount was still there. Got shipping information should be in next week.
Try calling again maybe you will get a person that is more helpful.
he didn't go through ftl

Same company
doesn't matter and clearly so when ftl didn't remove the discount but champs did automatically.
Same company sure, but not everything is the same

Back
Top Bottom