FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I've been passing a lot lately, but thou shalt not pass on the Coppers and those oh so sexy Eggplants. Prince Rodgers Nelson would be proud of them

So far this year foams have been great. Royals, vachetta tan pros, wwe steel step pros, and then coppers and eggplants on the horizon. I'm wondering what else Nike is cooking up. Still need pine pros lol

I see plenty of pines for sale for under $200 in all sizes. Be sure to look thru these apps: Letgo and Offerup

I wish the Coppers would have dropped in May. I really am looking at the Jordan 1's and Air Max 97 in April.

Hell nah them silver joints ain't to carbon fiber in my eyes. How is the inspiration behind a cw gon be carbon fiber and the shoe silver? Carbon fiber has always been a black base and silver accents in all depictions I've come across

Hell nah them silver joints ain't to carbon fiber in my eyes. How is the inspiration behind a cw gon be carbon fiber and the shoe silver? Carbon fiber has always been a black base and silver accents in all depictions I've come across
Nah, I have real silver carbon fiber in my 5.0 mustang. Albeit they don't look like the foams but it does have a resemblance.

Last edited:
Silver surfers sellout an "og" royal foams may go on sale!!! Boy have times changed for foams!!! I def thought royals would sellout...

Back
Top Bottom