FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Got my shipping info so I should be able to do a comparison by weds unless someone. Beats me to it.

You're size was there 33 minutes ago when I post. Ill post if I know of another site

Please pm me as well homie. Was about 2 mins late for the online sale and couldn't carry anywhere and no stores in my city received ANY.... Looking for size 12

Last edited:
Social Status cancelled my order. Blown [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I am not meant to have these shoes!
mad.gif
  Was on NDC at 7am, L. Ordered at Wish; got confirmation... 11 minutes later -Cancel notice. Ordered from Social Status..6 hours later-cancel notice..WTF !!!

Guess that QS status was real. Thinking these would sit.

They musta saw how the coppers and royals sat and were like not again. Didn't someone say the numbers were similar? There a chance these have a few restocks?

Got my shipping info so I should be able to do a comparison by weds unless someone. Beats me to it.
ah man mine says by the 24th but not shipping info past the orig confirmation. I hope calling nike for the additional gift card didn't mess with my order... smh

I was on the fence on grabbing these....

Didnt think they would be instant sellout

I have no clue when it comes to foams 
ohwell.gif

ah man mine says by the 24th but not shipping info past the orig confirmation. I hope calling nike for the additional gift card didn't mess with my order... smh

I didn't order from Nike this time but didnt check the status either. Just saw shipped and was cool.

I was on the fence on grabbing these....
Didnt think they would be instant sellout
I have no clue when it comes to foams :\

I decided to pull thru last minute, seeing these flying. Walked 1.3 miles to refill a prepaid card then purchased right then and there, wifey couldn't come thru on her break to scoop

i just need a sz 10 geez...shoe palace didnt get any , only hoh got them not all ftl not even nike sf got any....no wonder they sold quick

I don't want to hear another word about the 4th best foam release of the last three months

Back
Top Bottom