FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Did the standard shipping in no rush to get these. Got other foams to rock, still should get here by sometime next week

i don't get the confusion. it was plain as day these were going to sellout. release maps are your friend. foot action i copped at was the only one in new jersey to get them.

i don't get the confusion. it was plain as day these were going to sellout. release maps are your friend. foot action i copped at was the only one in new jersey to get them.

This^^^

Like I said before, I called all the major players in VA and none of them had these. I wasn't going to pay resell on these so I jumped at the opportunity to get these online.

Last edited:
just saying, those ppl that said these would sit or cop on discount need to do their homework, congrats to everyone who copped, these are beautiful!

im not going to lie i thought these would sit... with the royals sitting and also the coppers it was hard to believe these would sell out...i dont know if the hype was real or they were limited but most spots by me didnt get these and if they sold out... i couldnt track a pair down locally at all... But im glad i didnt sleep and copped online...

Last edited:
Undefeated currently has these sizes. Of course no 13's. Smfh. EAT!
UxXuKR3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom