FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the toe is better than the more pointier kids toes, it's very man toe nice if that makes any sense at all :lol:

19761401_239322933248054_2175077631760793600_n.jpg

Like the color and effect. Too bad if only Wmns sizes.
Got your next fit pic outfit, G:

SoupyDiscreteDonkey.gif

Goblin's on set footwear look like those green Flightposites from the side. Good find. Forgot what he wore in movie.

Remember years ago when film was still popular on The RPF (movie props and costumes forum), guys sculpted and built that outfit. Complete full set. Was so tempted to buy in on a run of the masks. Beautiful work.

Hopefully we'll also be getting some more info on those Invisibilty Cloak soon.

Goblin's on set footwear look like those green Flightposites from the side. Good find. Forgot what he wore in movie.

Remember years ago when film was still popular on The RPF (movie props and costumes forum), guys sculpted and built that outfit. Complete full set. Was so tempted to buy in on a run of the masks. Beautiful work.

Hopefully we'll also be getting some more info on those Invisibilty Cloak soon.

:lol: they ARE flightposites.
just like Michael Keaton wore Jordan 6s in batman.

Now those are gold.

What would be the highest sz those wmns foams would come in??

Last edited:
while i dont like black soles.. i have some sweat pants that are perfect for those golden Surfers.. Im in..

Out. Don't care for that texture in gold. Silver looked good. Those look cheap.
im with you on this. imo, they should have just left it without that texture. would be much cleaner like that imo. and is that swoosh also supposed to be gold? looks silver from those pics. maybe in hand might change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom