FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just had my bid of $200 accepted on stockx for the eggplants, so $214 shipped. I know I could've got em cheaper down the line but that's a price I'm content with

Lookin like these are starting to dry up ( big sizes anyways). Kinda glad I got my pair day one but holding on jic I find a cheaper pair.

Wow that was a steal I wish I would've saw that $180 post earlier I would've happily canceled my ndc order.

SoleFly order got here today. Super fast shipping. If I find em for the low then I'm sending them back but think imma chill on sneakers for a bit.

SoleFly order got here today. Super fast shipping. If I find em for the low then I'm sending them back but think imma chill on sneakers for a bit.
I'm tryin to chill too. Just the last month I had bought 3 shoes but in a couple weeks the bred 13s drop. Sooooo not yet

If you can take advantage of the $25 off on Stockx.com for first time buyers thats the plug right now. Many szs under 200 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom