FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anybody hv a $20 off for ftl i could use? If so pm me... (mods delete if im not allowed to ask for codes in this thread) sorry in advance

Don't know what's going on with these, as the only retailers that's selling them around my way is foot locker.

20170907223649_IMG_0296.JPG

Went to the mall 3 minutes after opening

They nice
Didn't expect the line though
6+ people ahead of me
2 already walking out when I showed up
Looking good

I usually get a half size smaller in Foam Pros than I do in Ones. Ones fit me longer.

Walked into Nike Georgetown, couldnt resist. Can't use MVP pass on this "launch product". Tried on a 9 (All my Foam Ones are a 9.5, non-negotiable).

9 in these fit great. No self control, bought them today as opposed to returning a few days later and using the pass. Meh, I'll just use it on some hoop shoes.

Keep the islands. Keep the gold pros. Think imma try to track down some metallic reds. Those are the only ones that I wanted but couldn't cop.

Shouldn't even be worry about sneakers rite now. We got Hurricane hurricane irma coming here to south Florida. Im up the coast so I'm hoping we don't get rocked to bad.

Shouldn't even be worry about sneakers rite now. We got Hurricane hurricane irma coming here to south Florida. Im up the coast so I'm hoping we don't get rocked to bad.

Yea we just got nailed by Harvey in Houston! Crazy, and Florida is my home state! Prayers up

Last edited:
Holograms for $315 or egg plants for $200? I've never seen the holograms in person but look super dope online

I'd say Holograms. I own them and want to get the eggplants. Overall I would say the Holo stunt harder but both are nice.

Eggplants.. Im a sucker for OG type colors. I am acknowledging that Eggs are not an OG but they are a standard of all color ways IMO. Holos are okay but gimmicky to me.

Back
Top Bottom