FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Me getting off the plane to pick up my shoes:

MeaslyOddballKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

Didn't realize til now these have the remove before flight tag....now I have a feeling these will be damn near impossible to cop even with a wider release next month

Took a vacation day for thurs... I figure either I hit 2marr or not. Called delta, they said I still have my flight credit available. Should arrive in Boston around 130 and leave around 7pm same day round trip. Won’t book until for certain though. If the sneakergods bless me, this will be one helluva Journey! Non reseller here, just true sneakerhead, plus these will match my zoom rookies i got back in Feb 2013 paid 450 resell 4 months after drop smh “Hat not included” I want the pair that drop ASW also, but the “Speakeasy Big Bang’s” is a must cop imo. btw who all tryna link in Boston come thursday??:nerd:

Attachments

• 4894E01E-C75C-4B5E-9C3A-8610BE9617D7.jpeg
    4894E01E-C75C-4B5E-9C3A-8610BE9617D7.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 26
  • D1EF44F3-D791-4A5F-B3F6-ECCF3578E7E3.jpeg
    D1EF44F3-D791-4A5F-B3F6-ECCF3578E7E3.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 23
Yea just saw its Boston only so don't care. People in here not from Boston seriously considering flying/driving there in this weather just to make a few bucks lol

Ill be in LA next month an grab em easy.

Dudes are crazy, they need to do something with their life

I happen to be one of these people. I work and I do the sneaker thing while at work, it just so happens I work for an airline and live in NYC so a flight to BOS is only 45 minutes. Not a big deal.

yo enjoy ya trip and be safe bro. bad weather and planes always make me nervous.

yeah, i don't think i'd fly in that weather...too many possible delays and if you only took the day off you might get stuck and end up using sick days at work.
not only that, there might be delays the day of which prolongs picking your pair up.
its a chance, thats for sure.

yeah, i don't think i'd fly in that weather...too many possible delays and if you only took the day off you might get stuck and end up using sick days at work.
not only that, there might be delays the day of which prolongs picking your pair up.
its a chance, thats for sure.
Thats been on my mind all day.. the delays for the flight smh...I got vacation so Im good fr. I just dont want them to cancel the thursday event due to storm! Any Bostonians in this thread been to the event yet?

Took a vacation day for thurs... I figure either I hit 2marr or not. Called delta, they said I still have my flight credit available. Should arrive in Boston around 130 and leave around 7pm same day round trip. Won’t book until for certain though. If the sneakergods bless me, this will be one helluva Journey! Non reseller here, just true sneakerhead, plus these will match my zoom rookies i got back in Feb 2013 paid 450 resell 4 months after drop smh “Hat not included” I want the pair that drop ASW also, but the “Speakeasy Big Bang’s” is a must cop imo. btw who all tryna link in Boston come thursday??:nerd:
If i hit, ill celebrate at Boston beer works with a pitcher and hot wings!:pimp: all welcome to join!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom