FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I have the worst luck because I missed footlocker.com and kept trying to get the last size like a dummy, meanwhile they released on footlocker Canada’s site and I missed it

IMG_2729.jpg
can someone tell me if this is the official nike shirt?
Yep Ive seen them in FTL already, im usually not a matching tee shirt guy but I just might

interesting that "early access pairs" are sold out.. is what the caption reads on ig... possible all star game drop?

So, other than the IG link, these released already today in store only at HOHs, right?
This countdown is on FTL.com...
foam launch.png

Ever since the early Boston release, I felt like these ultimately weren't going to be crazy hard to get but were going to release slowly to keep up the hype.

B6D1352C-EA22-4D01-99A4-7764145B066D.png
In store only! Footlocker hinted something about pay attention to house of hoops IG... hopefully they do though but doubt it. Maybe SNKRS during ASG

Attachments

• 2E365A79-FEE9-40B3-8B7D-45B1B28E515D.png
    2E365A79-FEE9-40B3-8B7D-45B1B28E515D.png
    190 KB · Views: 4
I have work all day/night tomorrow. Should I pay double on StockX right now? =[ I feel like I’ll regret not having them..plus my tax return comes next week =]

I have work all day/night tomorrow. Should I pay double on a StockX right now? =[
I wouldn't.
If I didn't get through from that IG link I was going to wait to see how things played out.
I feel like prices will dip back down and level out at 350-400 after all pairs are in hand.
Just my opinion of course, you're money.

I wouldn't.
If I didn't get through from that IG link I was going to wait to see how things played out.
I feel like prices will dip back down and level out at 350-400 after all pairs are in hand.
Just my opinion of course, you're money.
What makes this different from the first Galaxy Foam’s those were astronomical (sorry for the horrible pun)

Could these be traded for FTL 3s? Or Could I sell them and just buy the FTL 3s on Stock X and have money left over from the sell?

I have work all day/night tomorrow. Should I pay double on StockX right now? =[ I feel like I’ll regret not having them..plus my tax return comes next week =]

What size?

I’m sure you can swing 325-400.

I got a size 15 for 400. If you are a common size, hold out. Especially with the footlocker.com units shipping out.

Glad I sold one of these for a band. Will pick that pair up tomorrow and send it out :lol:
Also got my size for the toe these joints fuego
I'm surprised they're not worth more

Back
Top Bottom