FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
4AA51B53-C0F1-4D5A-83F1-41EE0DBE26A3.jpeg
Got my big bangs in yesterday! These are so dope... super thankful for this thread bc I would of never known about HOH IG link! thank y’all again bc my stockx order got cancelled, so that link was super clutch!

I created a legit check thread in the appropriate forum for the alternate galaxys.Its titled”legit check alternate galaxy foamposite sz12”.I would link the thread,but I’m having trouble under the new format.If anyone could legit check them I would appreciate it and rep of course.Thanks in advance.

Where do these rank on the all time list?
top 10? top 20? Im very impressed...never had the og galaxy but the vibrancy of these and the fact that i can destroy the sole and they're gonna look fresh makes me very happy. I've got a decent amount of foams...some rarer pairs like Ducks and preme (along w the classics so dont call me a total ****boi)...but I hate that they loose their luster. These may be in my top 10. i said it.

IMG_4731.jpg
IMG_4728.jpg
IMG_4726.jpg

Last edited:
Soon as Footlocker sends me my GC from the Lebron 15 debacle yesterday I'm going to cop the Albalone joints. I was leary at first, but the black soles have sold me.

I like these better than the original galaxies TBH, more color.

I like these way more than the first galaxy.

the stockx prices keeps moving... every time Im the highest bidder the seller disappears or the price jumps an extra 60 bucks or so... I had 450 plus tax locked in , 10 mins later its 500... 10 mins after that is a price drop to 485... idk whats going on

Yeah, I gotta see these in person, because I'm not seeing what everyone else in this thread is seeing.
Then again I felt the same way about the Abalones, seen them in person and wasn't impressed at all.

I like these way more than the first galaxy.

the stockx prices keeps moving... every time Im the highest bidder the seller disappears or the price jumps an extra 60 bucks or so... I had 450 plus tax locked in , 10 mins later its 500... 10 mins after that is a price drop to 485... idk whats going on

Sometimes you just gotta pull the trigger instead of waiting for the seller to accept the offer.

My 400 dollar pair the seller accepted my offer but on a another pair of foams I bought, we kept playing the new high bid, new low price game then I just pulled the trigger.

Im not into the Abalones at all. These are nice but I wasnt really pressed to cop. I like them and want them next to my OG Galaxies but that price is crazy.

That's why i love that the big bangs or what ever have the black soles

joints gonna look good for a very long time
I also think that the black sole makes the shoe much more wearable. With a glow in the dark sole it would’ve been way too much and way too corny, like wearing a green jumpsuit with the Gatorade 6s.

Surprised nobody is talking about the footlocker “restock” about 20 minutes ago. Errors galore so I’m sure they’re either all gone or it’s an error

Surprised nobody is talking about the footlocker “restock” about 20 minutes ago. Errors galore so I’m sure they’re either all gone or it’s an error

Just got off the phone..no phone orders on this one.

I was able to get the gold toes tho :smile:

Back
Top Bottom