FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Our choice sucks, its either we wait even more years for a more primary black foam or we take the chance and get these since we waited so long already with no indication with a better pair in sight.

Very easy option for me.. I'm not addicted to foams like I was years ago.. all of this is pure garbage until I start seeing some OG's.. this could have EASILY been a Volt or Black OG's.

Very easy option for me.. I'm not addicted to foams like I was years ago.. all of this is pure garbage until I start seeing some OG's.. this could have EASILY been a Volt or Black OG's.

i feel the same way. 2 or 3 years ago, i was craaaaaaazy about foams. but nowadays, i find em just meeeh. havent copped a pair in a long time. imop, they tried to do too much with all these turrible colorways etc.

atdizzle atdizzle That's exactly what happened. They bastardized the crap out of them. I basically only look for OG colorways. 99% of the other stuff is dismissive.

Other than the Big Bangs, 2018 has been an awful year for foams.

even the big bangs werent that great imo. to me, they look like a cheap kiddy bootleg version of the OG galaxies. heads went crazy over em cause they were limited tho. those woulda sat if they were GR imo.

at this point, im just waiting on the OG stuff that i want.

Yeah Big Bangs weren't really a hit. I only copped because I had the OG and wanted to complete the pair. I would've bought them if they were a GR Big Bang so I was a little annoyed when I had to pay resell.

07 love

82BB5BAF-42A5-494A-9D89-2D7AAFB4EA32.jpeg

I'm mad I let go of my 07 pair. They were perfect too but the lace holder started cracking and I wasn't about to pay to have them repaired. There is the 97, then 07, then the nothing compares but thanks for the great effort 17's (which is what I have left) :lol:

I'm mad I let go of my 07 pair. They were perfect too but the lace holder started cracking and I wasn't about to pay to have them repaired. There is the 97, then 07, then the nothing compares but thanks for the great effort 17's (which is what I have left) :lol:

The 09 HoH pair int bad :wink:
But I grabbed this second pair for cheap off IG a couple years ago

The 09 HoH pair int bad :wink:
But I grabbed this second pair for cheap off IG a couple years ago

Never even saw those in person and they were basically impossible to get so I don't even count those lol. The 2011's sucked but I had a pair I beat to death and somehow managed to sell them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom