FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Been wearing my Pearlized Pinks a lot lately. I hope at least one more good sale for the 2018 Pink joints pops up so I can grab an 11 to tuck away.

43817515_303999020208244_5792435091687989818_n.jpg

Finally got the abalones. Walked out right onto 2nd, with headphones on, hear two girls like "damn look at his shoes". They were like 15...so if you want young broads these are your joints.

**** im not saying Im a pedo, im saying its what happened. It was frankly weird...i kept my head down and kept it movin i got a kid older than that.

Finally got the abalones. Walked out right onto 2nd, with headphones on, hear two girls like "damn look at his shoes". They were like 15...so if you want young broads these are your joints.
Need these still on the discount... Still so made about missing the sale through centre... anyone got the plug. Heard they hit outlets around Maine for the low. Any help appreciated in a 10.5

My issue with Foams these days isn’t so much the colorways as it is the fit.

Foams are so stiff now; I copped the 2018 All-Star joints and it probably would have taken me 10 wears to break them joints in. Sold them with the quickness.

Maybe cause I don’t wear kicks all day everyday anymore, but Foams don’t feel as comfortable to me as they used to. Either that, or my feet have gotten more sensitive.

:rofl:

My issue with Foams these days isn’t so much the colorways as it is the fit.

Foams are so stiff now; I copped the 2018 All-Star joints and it probably would have taken me 10 wears to break them joints in. Sold them with the quickness.

Maybe cause I don’t wear kicks all day everyday anymore, but Foams don’t feel as comfortable to me as they used to. Either that, or my feet have gotten more sensitive.

nah, well kinda, the thing is one, they're not made the same as they were in '97, two, your foot is prob use to newer materials and tech that is used today, shoes are much more comfortable today than they were 5yrs ago as tech and materials evolve so does comfort

I agree on stiffness but other than running shoes their soles are very comfortable. If I want to wear cool shoes other than running they are my go to.

It’s weird, I wear sneakers maybe once or twice a week now, given work and what not.Technically if not seeing a client we can wear tennis shoes to work, but really that means 400 dollar fancy white bottom shoes or adidas, it would look weird wearing foams to work.

Anyway, it’s ****ed when you have the money to buy whatever you want, you don’t have the time to wear or you just don’t care to wear them. I think for me buying shoes is more based on nostalgia for me than anything, I barely wear them, and most are all still dead stock.

I agree on stiffness but other than running shoes their soles are very comfortable. If I want to wear cool shoes other than running they are my go to.

It’s weird, I wear sneakers maybe once or twice a week now, given work and what not.Technically if not seeing a client we can wear tennis shoes to work, but really that means 400 dollar fancy white bottom shoes or adidas, it would look weird wearing foams to work.

Anyway, it’s ****ed when you have the money to buy whatever you want, you don’t have the time to wear or you just don’t care to wear them. I think for me buying shoes is more based on nostalgia for me than anything, I barely wear them, and most are all still dead stock.

Foams never look out of place at the gym though. May take a min to break in but I actually prefer them to a lot of other shoes, once you do. Just keep them far away from a treadmill though lol

This is my story almost verbatim. I switched careers 2 years ago and I rock pairs on casual Fridays and my p/t bartending gig on weekends. I don't know why I still cop shoes I might not ever wear. It's a habit I have a tough time letting go of.

Back
Top Bottom