FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Santa came thru for me!! Lol
20191226_182200.jpg

For those that got the Mini Swoosh Foamposite one QS, how are they in person? I ordered them 2 days ago on Nike.com and just want to see what I’m expecting.

I remember picking between 07 royals and anthracites. Went with the anthracites because I had the 97 royals DS, and they dropped the royals in 2011 again. Sold my anthras like 6 or 7 years ago.

I remember picking between 07 royals and anthracites. Went with the anthracites because I had the 97 royals DS, and they dropped the royals in 2011 again. Sold my anthras like 6 or 7 years ago.
Look a few pages back you can get them for 114 dollars

I copped both. Anthracites from Dr Jays summer 07 and then actual Royals earlier that year. I used to have 2 royals and 1 pair of anthracites. I now have 17 Royals and Stealths :lol:

I hated the 2011 Royals .. had those too.

Just want to leave some solid advice on here. To anyone who wants the black Mini Swoosh Foamposite, I wouldn't wait. I was waiting and my size disappeared online. Luckily, today, I found one of the last pairs in my size locally. It's a quickstrike and it seems pretty limited. Risk waiting if you want, but blink and they just may be gone before you know it.

Just want to leave some solid advice on here. To anyone who wants the black Mini Swoosh Foamposite, I wouldn't wait. I was waiting and my size disappeared online. Luckily, today, I found one of the last pairs in my size locally. It's a quickstrike and it seems pretty limited. Risk waiting if you want, but blink and they just may be gone before you know it.
I was thinking that too. I ordered m size on Nike.com last week and noticed sizes are starting to slowly disappear. Probably the best foams in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom