FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I look at it this way, while they are questioning they are also missing out... Let them miss, while we eat

Woke up this morning... Knew they were coming out, but be out the loop (retired sneaker head). Saw these jawns on my explore page on sneaker stadium. Saw their price for $320, said I'm cool. As getting up take daughter to school, noticed I had email from Rule of Next informing they got the foamposites..... Went to site, and to my entire disbelief full size run. Thought I was bugging.. took my daughter to school, returned home and there was still a full size run.... Couldn't believe and couldn't pass up the easy bucket.... Said fuxx it and pulled the trigger. Order confirmed at 9:01 am est. I live and grew up in Cleveland.... Next an establishment in the city..... They're the infamous store behind gifting LeBron James those throwback jerseys in high school that got him in a little heat.

Nonetheless, after like an hour... they were sold out.... For cool shoes, I like to see the discussions on NT. Low behold I see someone mentioned Next..... As a Cleveland native, I was LOL at people questioning their legitimacy but understand the concerns fully. Then I knew why they sold out, NT got to em..... All in All easy cop I couldn't pass up, and glad others came up as well.

Stay up my G'z

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 3.03.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 3.03.23 PM.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 158
Woke up this morning... Knew they were coming out, but be out the loop (retired sneaker head). Saw these jawns on my explore page on sneaker stadium. Saw their price for $320, said I'm cool. As getting up take daughter to school, noticed I had email from Rule of Next informing they got the foamposites..... Went to site, and to my entire disbelief full size run. Thought I was bugging.. took my daughter to school, returned home and there was still a full size run.... Couldn't believe and couldn't pass up the easy bucket.... Said fuxx it and pulled the trigger. Order confirmed at 9:01 am est. I live and grew up in Cleveland.... Next an establishment in the city..... They're the infamous store behind gifting LeBron James those throwback jerseys in high school that got him in a little heat.

Nonetheless, after like an hour... they were sold out.... For cool shoes, I like to see the discussions on NT. Low behold I see someone mentioned Next..... As a Cleveland native, I was LOL at people questioning their legitimacy but understand the concerns fully. Then I knew why they sold out, NT got to em..... All in All easy cop I couldn't pass up, and glad others came up as well.

Stay up my G'z
I been on nt since 03 , I never heard of them before personally. Good to know for future reference though

I been on nt since 03 , I never heard of them before personally. Good to know for future reference though

That's about how long I been on as well... Good ol days, when I was working at Parmatown FinishLine.... Set Jordans to the side and got 30% off, couldn't beat it... I bought the triple black CB 94's from there.

Rule of Next has an affiliate store known as Xhibition. Pretty cool. Kicks Lounge in Akron did a raffle leading up to release.

Big thanks! They were on sale and then topped it with a 20% off
Gotta know which pairs will hit sale racks and which pairs won’t :nthat: Usually pays off

CA7807B4-77EA-4C08-B352-619554C05AF3.jpeg
Big thanks! They were on sale and then topped it with a 20% off
Gotta know which pairs will hit sale racks and which pairs won’t :nthat: Usually pays off

CA7807B4-77EA-4C08-B352-619554C05AF3.jpeg
Went to cop a sz10 with my 20% on break now sold out smdh

Joints came out pretty well done. 07’s are still a little better but not by much. And they have the Penny logo on the insoles instead of the NA. 07's still have a way better shape.

I’m glad I made the decision to go to a local spot, I figured online was going to be like this.

DC16971B-EE22-4AFA-ADB2-AABB9133BF30.jpeg

18643E8B-3F3D-4646-8F87-75965FE27834.jpeg

33B437B9-022B-47EF-BAB1-6D82BE949102.jpeg

Last edited:
Copped from my local. They said the biggest they had was 12.. these releases are really strange bruh.
Indeed, the Footlocker I went to (Montreal area) only had 1 size 11 (which I copped), 2 sizes 10.5 and no sizes 12 (from the discussion I overheard between an employee and two other customers who copped at the same time as me).

These things tighter than a mug
Length wise is cool, just need to break em in I guess
Not as tight as the 2017 Royal Foams imo, I was pretty surprised how easily my foot slid right in.

Nice pic...and tell 'em about that Foam glue smell! :nthat:
Did you feel some kind of way rocking "similar looking" Foams (I use the expression very loosely here) to go buy the the Anthracite?
I know I felt stupid rocking Stealth foams to go buy the Anthracite :D

Something about that glue smell on a fresh pair of foams!!
Screenshot_20201015-180433_Gallery.jpg

I waited 13 years for this shoe to come back out. Their is no substitution to this model. I skipped the stealths, black suedes, and the Nike all over models.

Did you feel some kind of way rocking "similar looking" Foams (I use the expression very loosely here) to go buy the the Anthracite?

Funny you say that, I wore my oregon foams with the black laces (first time i swapped the laces), and didn't even think about that.

Can never go wrong with all blck shoe bro especially foam! Things are tanks!!

Sorry man, Ive gambled on some pairs by waiting for discounts, it doesnt always pay off, but by saving $100 and getting them a couple months after is worth it to me. Youll get them soon enough, what size you need?

Back
Top Bottom