FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Mofos gonna be out in the streets like:
1637261527010.gif

My Black CDGs came in and I still want that 11.5. The 11 is not so bad.. doesn't quite have that iron toe feeling I usually get with an 11. But I lowkey still prefer the 11.5. Still deciding on if I should send them back or thug it out. Got a feeling 11.5 doesnt exist.. there's one in the wild for 1999. :smh:

Probably gotta cop the mold and build it before shipping.

My Black CDGs came in and I still want that 11.5. The 11 is not so bad.. doesn't quite have that iron toe feeling I usually get with an 11. But I lowkey still prefer the 11.5. Still deciding on if I should send them back or thug it out. Got a feeling 11.5 doesnt exist.. there's one in the wild for 1999. :smh:

I cringed for your feet when you said you were gonna try the 11. Seems like 11.5 are the true unicorn with this release.

Can never size down on foams; ever.

Maybe try a thinner insole?

I cringed for your feet when you said you were gonna try the 11. Seems like 11.5 are the true unicorn with this release.

Can never size down on foams; ever.

Maybe try a thinner insole?

There is some 'get away' that I might be able to manage. My true size has always been a 10.5 but I have to shift for certain kicks. I have always gone 11 with Foams where 10.5 would be absolute death. But switched to 11.5 in 2012 when they started running differently.

The only two Foams I still have in 11 are Galaxy's and Class of 97's. My Galaxy's feel shorter than these in the same size. Still deciding but trying to be careful. Foams are no joke bc of the material.

aquatic barefoot aquatic barefoot thinner insole might work.. gotta look that up too. I dont like swapping it out or not wearing them for sizing purposes but this one might be worth it to do. I knew this was going to be a problem when I started wearing 11.5 in Foams (for any hard to get pair). That size in genreral is kind of obscure.

or you could send them over yonder since 11s seem to be sold out errywhere

You can have them. Tried once more and it's not going to work for me. I think 12 would be too big so I'm assed out on this release. Big shame man.. I'm an OD fan and really wanted these.🔥 in person too..:angry:

What's your usual Nike size if you don't mind me asking, bro?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom