FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I know it’s supposed to be subjective, but y’all be wilding with these “top 5” comments :smh:.

3. Black/Black/Clear Foam Pros
3. Black/Black/Gum Sole Foam Pros (OG’s know there were two different pairs :wink:)

I'm surprised how many people still don't understand that.

Most people also do not know that the silver pros released twice and the black pros released 3 different times

List is trash

Top 5 foams ever:
1. Weathermans
2. Period pads aka thermal maps
3. Elephant print with the pink soles
4. Purple camo
5. Volts - the ALL volts
I have the pink elephants and.... like them :frown:

I also have thermals, but I stripped them.

I know it’s supposed to be subjective, but y’all be wilding with these “top 5” comments :smh:.

Top Five Foams
1. Sample Royal Foam Ones from my avi :smokin
2. Retail Royal Foam Ones (97 OG)
3. Black/Black/Clear Foam Pros
3. Black/Black/Gum Sole Foam Pros (OG’s know there were two different pairs :wink:)
4. Peal/Black Foam Pros (“Pippens”)
5. Voltage/Black Foam Pros

Honorable mention goes to all 3 OG colorway of the Total Air Foamposite Max (Silver, Black, Pearl) AKA the Tim Duncan/David Robinson.

That’s the list.

😅 Cool list but there’s an issue… uh… so you’re not talking ‘oxidized’ Blk/Blk/M Silver(830027 002)… rather you’re saying that an actual OG Foam Pro w/GUM outsoles was released?
I’ll be gentle…

…Prove it…

Just saying…🙏

I almost bought the thermal maps until I went to a store and really looked at them... the stripped pairs do look nice though.

I’ll be gentle…

…Prove it…

Just saying…🙏

Semantics?

630304 001 is the "clear sole"
830027 002 is the "gum sole"

What he is pointing out is that many people believe there was only 1 "Black pro" 1997 release. So wether you call it what he calls it, is irrelevant

Even Flightclub refers to 830027 002 as "Air Foamposite Pro GUM"
Not that they are the arbiter of anything.

630304 001 (Pro Black Metallic Silver)

6493DEEF-7C4A-4BFF-8E7D-8528BB90DDB3.jpeg

8B5AE54F-BA54-4084-987C-7A3CA209F779.jpeg

830027 002 (Pro Gum)

8DBCCE47-9E08-4F4B-AB5A-59E09E706BC0.jpeg

B54A9B9B-5E46-4564-8927-4B67A0698F72.jpeg

Last edited:
Semantics?

630304 001 is the "clear sole"
830027 002 is the "gum sole"

What he is pointing out is that many people believe there was only 1 "Black pro" 1997 release. So wether you call it what he calls it, is irrelevant

Even Flightclub refers to 830027 002 as "Air Foamposite Pro GUM"
Not that they are the arbiter of anything.
“Semantics”

*Checks that NT is still a sneaker discussion forum*

Yup & it’s all good 😊

“Semantics”

*Checks that NT is still a sneaker discussion forum*

Yup & it’s all good 😊

Subtle way to admit you were wrong in a way, guess that’s gentle enough

I don’t think they were both “clear” soles when released. Reason being is they discolor at different rates to different colors. You can still tell which is which even today with pairs in hand.
So there are obviously differences between the two outsoles

I thought I was an OG foam head but damn, I never knew it was 2 black foams pros at the same time back then 🤯

Like I said before, most don’t know that

I ain’t admitting ****, yet, homie😆

PROVE it & I will, will you?😉

BTW, again, you’re wrong and they were both clear upon release🤙

I ain’t admitting ****, yet, homie😆

PROVE it & I will, will you?😉

BTW, again, you’re wrong and they were both clear upon release🤙

I see you’re in your feels, I proved it. Whether you accept it or not isn’t my problem.

That leaves the burden on you to prove me or us wrong now…
Explain how they were both “clear” yet all the 001s look like yellowed clear outsoles while all the 002s look way darker like a gum bottom. Obviously they’re exactly the same :rofl:

“Be gentle”

Last edited:
😅 You’re projecting… It’s all good here🤷🏼‍♂️

You came with the OG knowledge… Let’s see catalog pics or SOMETHING, player…

…& relax, it’s a shoe forum… have some fun😁

😅 You’re projecting… It’s all good here🤷🏼‍♂️

You came with the OG knowledge… Let’s see catalog pics or SOMETHING, player…

…& relax, it’s a shoe forum… have some fun😁

Idk how you get I’m projecting? You asked for proof, I provided. You come back with “BTW, again, you’re wrong and they were both clear upon release”. In other words, just believe you :rofl:

I am relaxed. I enjoy foamposites specifically, so if I can learn something new, I’m all for it. But when people start spreading false info . . .

Last edited:
I asked for proof… You’re talking ‘feelings’… it’s only a shoe, dude😊

…& understand, I’m not mincing words my here: simply, as I know it, they WERE both clear upon release
I’ll sleep fine ‘right or wrong’… but you seriously can’t find a single catalog pic of ‘Gum soled Foams’ from ’98?👀 …Yeah, I don’t doubt it…✌️

Low key shocked folks didn't know about the two Black Foam Pros.. I didn't realize it until I was doing heavy googles back in high school or right after. When they brought them back with the medium grey sole in like 04 or something I remember being a bit let down about not getting the clear sole.

Never really liked the gum bottom version.

Low key shocked folks didn't know about the two Black Foam Pros.. I didn't realize it until I was doing heavy googles back in high school or right after. When they brought them back with the medium grey sole in like 04 or something I remember being a bit let down about not getting the clear sole.

Never really liked the gum bottom version.

They actually dropped in 2000 or 2001. I have Black/medium grey Pros with made in dates from 2000, 2002, and 2004. I’ll get pictures of all the tags, but it’s the same style/color code 630304 002
Pretty wild that they dropped the exact same shoe 3 times over 5 years

You know about the Silver Pros dropping in 2005 and 2007 too?

Oh and it’s not a “gum bottom” version remember? We gotta trust certain people here lol

I asked for proof… You’re talking ‘feelings’… it’s only a shoe, dude😊

…& understand, I’m not mincing words my here: simply, as I know it, they WERE both clear upon release
I’ll sleep fine ‘right or wrong’… but you seriously can’t find a single catalog pic of ‘Gum soled Foams’ from ’98?👀 …Yeah, I don’t doubt it…✌️

Still waiting for your “proof” while you deflect. You received my argument in pictures, style codes, and box labels.
You jumped in acting like you know all and couldn’t be wrong, screaming prove it. I did… crawfish some more

While you continually say I know what I know

Back
Top Bottom