FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
All 3 pair of HOH's are safe to wear. Sole separation is an easy fix and will last you a long time after. The only thing to look out for is if the Nubuck has dried out, if so it will start to crack

Dark Armies, Pearls and the Neo Limes.

My pearls started to have sole separation as well. I have two other pairs of JB shoes with the same issue. I may buy some barge cement and try the repairs myself. If it goes well I will let you all know.

My pearls started to have sole separation as well. I have two other pairs of JB shoes with the same issue. I may buy some barge cement and try the repairs myself. If it goes well I will let you all know.
If you have one just hit up a local shoe repair store. When I was back in DC I had a spot that reglued soles for $20 a pair. Pretty cheap and I could always go back to them if something went wrong vs. taking the time and doing them myself and potentially messing up.

Last edited:
Basically the cheapest pair in your size on eBay. If you’re lucky maybe you find a pair on grailed or one of them sites at a good price. Foams in general don’t go for crazy prices right now. I’m not looking but I’m sure I could score 90% of pairs for under $400. Royals, golds, pewters, coppers, eggplants, anthracite’s and a few other classics and rarer joints are the only ones going for over $350 nds/ds.

Haven't posted here in quite a while and my last cop was the anniversary royals but glad to see it's still active!
Any chance anyone knows or has a lead on a pair of the black CDGs? Really want a pair and have been looking for a size 11.5-12 9/10 condition and up (might settle for an 11)

a local luxury department store had fsr sitting at retail for awhile and recently put them on 50%disco and of course I just found out after they flew :smh:

Haven't posted here in quite a while and my last cop was the anniversary royals but glad to see it's still active!
Any chance anyone knows or has a lead on a pair of the black CDGs? Really want a pair and have been looking for a size 11.5-12 9/10 condition and up (might settle for an 11)

a local luxury department store had fsr sitting at retail for awhile and recently put them on 50%disco and of course I just found out after they flew :smh:

I think a bunch of people copped those for like 50% off on a site in here a while back

I think a bunch of people copped those for like 50% off on a site in here a while back

Yeah, retail was crazy so I'm not surprised everyone was looking to cop on disco like me. Been a bit out of the loop but I'll settle for even a slightly worn pair at this point

Has anyone not gone a half sz up from their TTS in foams? Have always bought and worn half sz up but never tried TTS

Just curious

Has anyone not gone a half sz up from their TTS in foams? Have always bought and worn half sz up but never tried TTS

Just curious
I have 2 pairs tts and 1 pair .5 up
I can feel the extra room in the bigger pair but it’s not a deal breaker for me for either size.
All pairs are comfy from my experience.
I went for the best deal/price on my pairs.
I don’t think you could go wrong either way.

Just curious

I definitely notice the difference between going TTS and a size up; it usually takes me longer to break in the TTS foams, but you're good either way.

Back
Top Bottom