FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
are UNCs made in 2016 still wearable? dogged mine when they first dropped and want another pair

Only issue you should ever have with wearing older foams is sole separation. I guess the carbon fiber plate could crack but I’ve never seen any do that because of age, more so someone being rough on them

Only issue you should ever have with wearing older foams is sole separation. I guess the carbon fiber plate could crack but I’ve never seen any do that because of age, more so someone being rough on them
props, eyeing a pair on ebay with this code ....

are UNCs made in 2016 still wearable? dogged mine when they first dropped and want another pair
From my experience older pairs are very wearable. 2016 should be all good to wear.
I’ve seen more nubuck deterioration more than sole separation. Gluing the sole is fairly easy, just takes a while to line everything up right and to make sure everything is clean.
I have no idea how to, if possible, fix the nubuck.

From my experience older pairs are very wearable. 2016 should be all good to wear.
I’ve seen more nubuck deterioration more than sole separation. Gluing the sole is fairly easy, just takes a while to line everything up right and to make sure everything is clean.
I have no idea how to, if possible, fix the nubuck.

I’ve passed on so many pairs due to the nubuck being in awful shape, I can handle small on the foam material but can’t deal with the nubuck looking bad :smh:

Eh, I dont hate the leather but I dont love it either. It doesnt look BAD, but it would just look so much better if it was the regular material. A very unnecessary change.

Eh, I dont hate the leather but I dont love it either. It doesnt look BAD, but it would just look so much better if it was the regular material. A very unnecessary change.
I feel the same way. Would be mad if they did it to royals, but not as mad about the whites. First foams I’ve bought since 2012.

Prolly the last wear of my electric blues :ohwell:

PXL_20230320_203645546.jpg

PXL_20230323_005658291.jpg

Back
Top Bottom