FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

You really did God’s work on Good Friday😂 I hope you have a great & prosperous day for this!

Went back to SNKRS and boom

Screenshot_20230407_074656_SNKRS.jpg

Somebody said the whites were painted instead of the traditional finish. Anyone else got these in hand to comment?
Still have yet to hear a confirmation on that which is why im holding out.
240+ for painted foam? nike need do better.
20230407_114034.jpg
Going off this given the amount of gloss they look to be painted vs pigment added to mold smh. Im good holding out somewhere down the line for someone unloading a pair worn 3x max below retail.

Last edited:
I regret letting go of my Olympic foams years ago so getting these was no exception. Can't wait to see these in hand.

Ended up pulling the trigger off Manor Phoenix..didn’t wanna miss out..I don’t think I’ll find them for discount but if I do I’ll scoop another

Thanks for the link. SNKS gave me an L but able to cop size 12 off saint alfred.

Some more sizes

Still have yet to hear a confirmation on that which is why im holding out.
240+ for painted foam? nike need do better.
20230407_114034.jpg
Going off this given the amount of gloss they look to be painted vs pigment added to mold smh. Im good holding out somewhere down the line for someone unloading a pair worn 3x max below retail.
glad I am passing on these

Same happened here. Initially struck out on SNKRS at 10am. Just for kicks, tried later with the Sold Out message a few times. Then it worked…no pending, no waiting in line, just went straight through to the Got ‘Em screen for a 12.5

IMG_4165.jpeg
Yeah exact same story.

I actually didn't gey on SNKRS until 7:20 pst.

Tried a few times kept getting errors then got the sold out.

Went back at the same time you did then all of the sudden it just worked. Got the confirmation email and everything.

Very happy.

Back
Top Bottom