FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone still looking? big sizes

I want to buy these, but don't know the sizing on them. none of the sneakers spots near me have these, but I've heard people say go 1/2 size up. is this the general consensus?

I want to buy these, but don't know the sizing on them. none of the sneakers spots near me have these, but I've heard people say go 1/2 size up. is this the general consensus?
You could go TTS, but you will have to wear them alot for them to effectively mold to your foot. I have always gone a half size up as I do not wear foams on a regular basis. At least anymore.

You could go TTS, but you will have to wear them alot for them to effectively mold to your foot. I have always gone a half size up as I do not wear foams on a regular basis. At least anymore.
Yea, I might go 1/2 up. I don't ball and my everyday sneaker is a pair of new balances.

Hate when they put leather on the lace eyelet area. It looks shiny, it doesn’t look as nice as when you have suede there.

NEVER leather the eyelet area of a foamposite Nike. My 1 cent or 2. 🥴

There’s only 2 foams that I really want tho -

The Anthracites dropping this holiday & obviously the OG Royals which aren’t coming again for a while. So yea, I’ll try my luck with Anthracites later this year. 🤞🤞

Last edited:
Finally came in from DTLR

7B2164E3-3069-41FC-BA9D-C65E4A3DBDAE.jpeg

Hate when they put leather on the lace eyelet area. It looks shiny, it doesn’t look as nice as when you have suede there.

NEVER leather the eyelet area of a foamposite Nike. My 1 cent or 2. 🥴

There’s only 2 foams that I really want tho -

The Anthracites dropping this holiday & obviously the OG Royals which aren’t coming again for a while. So yea, I’ll try my luck with Anthracites later this year. 🤞🤞

You could find the most recent release of royals for a pretty good price

It was sans the Baby blue and had suede on the eyelit part. Royal blue/white around the mesh. Black nike check instead of the white. Maybe one day they will get to them...officially.

This isn’t a 1 to 1 of the original PE either. This pair released in GS and PS sizes last year.

Great shoe/colorway regardless. Gotta get a pair soon.
The cw by itself is clean,
the execution and calling them the PEs is where things dropped. Almost inline with what i think about the 2016 ConcordJams.
Cool part is with a little work they can be made to be more in line with the actual PE.

Back
Top Bottom