FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Damn I was hoping there was something concrete. Ight I'm down to just join in on some hate then. I don't like his content, plain and simple. I hate photoshop mockups. That's the kind of **** that drums up hype and spreads rumors solely for the sake of his page to create more engagement. I don't like misinformation in any way, shape, or form.

edit: I could care less about early leaks and rumors period. What I care of a shoe might drop in 18 months :lol: by the time a release is confirmed by the brand there's still at least a month's notice. Feel like my homie's sent me zsneakerhead rumors about burgundy 5s every 6 months for the past 3 years

Last edited:
Lol because of mockups and info on what’s possibly coming? Better stay away from sneakerbardetriot, sneaker news, sneaker files, etc :lol:

I do. That's why I'm here on niketalk.
Not so fast

1681651024835.gif

Can you really call it beef? If the NTer hates Z, and Z doesn’t know the NTer exists?
again. not beef. its expecting honesty.

he knows. hes replied and ignored the fact he begs fake sellers for pics as his “sources”…. then he disappeared. go figure. but he still has riders here clearly.

i love the fact g-time can goad someone into replying, then try and act cool/funny once they get replied too. i bit. why were u fishing for me? that my friend, seems way more like petty foolishness. YOU perpetuated it. seems like some of yall are the ones perpetually hung up on some imaginary “beef”

but hey, at least most of NT knows the truth about that dude. the rest of the world can think he has some magic “sources”, but ill give his “sources” contact information right now! and then you can pay them for early release first pics of fakes! have your boys buy them for beauty pics!

oh but he will make sure to delete all pics when his thunder 4s had white stitching, ignore anyone who mentions or block them!

hes great at sweeping the call outs under the rug and putting his head in the sand. people act like the man is EKIN and its ridiculous.

had EKIN told us back in the day that his pics were from fake factories, they would have been deleted on the spot. since pics of fakes have NEVER been allowed on NT. until you just refuse to tell anyone theyre fakes.

mike-brown-huh.gif

Dude, just move on
been moved on. someone mentions me, i responded. why didnt gtime move on?

all my points have been made and proved.

why did g-time feel the need to comment and encourage? i hadnt posted in quite some time. but yeah yall keep pointing the finger for someone expecting people to be honest when they deal with fake sellers.

again. not beef. its expecting honesty.

he knows. hes replied and ignored the fact he begs fake sellers for pics as his “sources”…. then he disappeared. go figure. but he still has riders here clearly.

i love the fact g-time can goad someone into replying, then try and act cool/funny once they get replied too. i bit. why were u fishing for me? that my friend, seems way more like petty foolishness. YOU perpetuated it. seems like some of yall are the ones perpetually hung up on some imaginary “beef”

but hey, at least most of NT knows the truth about that dude. the rest of the world can think he has some magic “sources”, but ill give his “sources” contact information right now! and then you can pay them for early release first pics of fakes! have your boys buy them for beauty pics!

oh but he will make sure to delete all pics when his thunder 4s had white stitching, ignore anyone who mentions or block them!

hes great at sweeping the call outs under the rug and putting his head in the sand. people act like the man is EKIN and its ridiculous.

had EKIN told us back in the day that his pics were from fake factories, they would have been deleted on the spot. since pics of fakes have NEVER been allowed on NT. until you just refuse to tell anyone theyre fakes.
@me. Fishing for you? It was a sarcastic comment because of the foolish rants you’d go on here about a dude giving early mock-ups/pics/release info that you’ve turned in to some ordeal.

Actw cool/funny? :rofl:

@me. Fishing for you? It was a sarcastic comment because of the foolish rants you’d go on here about a dude giving early mock-ups/pics/release info that you’ve turned in to some ordeal.

Actw cool/funny? :rofl:
so you admit to being sarcastic……which is the same as trying to be cool/funny…… you do realize thats the same thing? lol.

and brought me up outta nowhere. and i replied. if ya didnt wanna hear it, shouldnt have commented outta nowhere.

so you admit to being sarcastic……which is the same as trying to be cool/funny…… you do realize thats the same thing? lol.

and brought me up outta nowhere. and i replied. if ya didnt wanna hear it, shouldnt have commented outta nowhere.
Sarcasm - the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Nothing about cool or funny. I didn’t even bring you up by name. Said a NTer and you came running. You didn’t even have to comment and yet again you came running. But it’s all good 👍

been moved on. someone mentions me, i responded. why didnt gtime move on?

all my points have been made and proved.

why did g-time feel the need to comment and encourage? i hadnt posted in quite some time. but yeah yall keep pointing the finger for someone expecting people to be honest when they deal with fake sellers.
I mean move on from your rather petty beef with Zsneakerheadz

wheres the irony??
except you acting like you didnt do/say anything, and acting like i came outta nowhere, for no reason?

how many times can one person say no beef? its about being honest when you ask fake sellers for pictures and ignore that when asked.

Lol ok man. Not acting like anything. It was a sarcasm. Didn’t put your name on the original comment and yet YOU came running. You didn’t even have to say anything at all, but again, YOU did.

Most people don't really care where he is getting his info from

As long as it is legit

If someone working at Nike wants to take issue, I think that is fair.

Otherwise, he provides a service that most people into sneakers appreciate.

All these rants just look wild at this point

Most people don't really care where he is getting his info from

As long as it is legit

If someone working at Nike wants to take issue, I think that is fair.

Otherwise, he provides a service that most people into sneakers appreciate
love the edit on that one too. gotta make sure to try n put people down right?

heaven forbid someone expects someone to be honest about “sources” being fakes. so wild.

were his white stitching thunder 4 pics legit?

Back
Top Bottom