FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Be quick they got a 13 if anyone is looking.

Yea it kind of was a last minute decision on these for me but I’ve wanted these for too long. Saw they had 13 on creme321 almost 30 minutes after the drop and had to pull the trigger.

Be quick they got a 13 if anyone is looking.
How does rebates work? Said they will get back to me.

I haven’t had any issues with them in the past. I’ve already got my shipping lol.
Hopefully they ship them soon. They are notorious for sending tracking info, but waiting a week or 2 to ship them out. Happened to a bunch of us in the AM97 thread a few months back. Don't mean to be a debby downer, just don't want to see another NTr getting got by them.

I was conducting a monthly visit with one of my families during the release. I tried on SNKRS but was unsuccessful and was not alert when they restocked on the website. I need to secure a size 12.

I was conducting a monthly visit with one of my families during the release. I tried on SNKRS but was unsuccessful and was not alert when they restocked on the website. I need to secure a size 12.
They still have sz12

I managed to secure a pair from Livestock in Canada!

IMG_3428.jpeg

IMG_1559.gif

Back
Top Bottom