FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
eBay. Less fees to deal with and they pay for shipping.

eBay been the best for selling IMO

Especially now that their seller protection is legit and they don’t automatically side with buyers

Usually Stockx or local groups. I'm too lazy to take pics. I have some pairs that have slightly damaged boxes that I might list on eBay.

Okay good looks guys.

Probably going to liquidate my collection in the next year or so.

Just asking and feeling out what the best method would be.

I’m not sure, just received the email that said I was lol. I think it does have to do with the amount of sales, as well as, the speed shipped out and the positive feedback that’s left by customers.

So frustrating because I have about 20-25 transactions in the last couple months where they didn’t leave feedback. I wish (as far as sneakers) they’d give you an auto positive feedback if your shoes make it through authenticity check and to buyer with no issues.

Okay good looks guys.

Probably going to liquidate my collection in the next year or so.

Just asking and feeling out what the best method would be.

Each platform has their pros and cons. Stockx is more for convenience because you don't need to take pics etc. eBay is better on fees generally but then you have to take pics and create the listing yourself. I'm sure people will say it's easy and worth the hassle but sometimes I just can't be bothered when I have other priorities. Goat will be similar to Stockx but I just hate the UI.

So frustrating because I have about 20-25 transactions in the last couple months where they didn’t leave feedback. I wish (as far as sneakers) they’d give you an auto positive feedback if your shoes make it through authenticity check and to buyer with no issues.
Bruh I sold a pair of kicks on eBay that went thru authenticity check. Maybe I didn’t ship out quickly but who cares, shoes went to authenticator then to the buyer. Which adds days. Dude left a negative feedback cuz it was slow. Of course shoes were legit. And I don’t sell a lot so that bad feedback brought my rating down a lot lol. Whatever I don’t think people care that much, shoes get authenticated anyway.

Bruh I sold a pair of kicks on eBay that went thru authenticity check. Maybe I didn’t ship out quickly but who cares, shoes went to authenticator then to the buyer. Which adds days. Dude left a negative feedback cuz it was slow. Of course shoes were legit. And I don’t sell a lot so that bad feedback brought my rating down a lot lol. Whatever I don’t think people care that much, shoes get authenticated anyway.
If it went through authentication try sending a message to eBay to take the feedback off, they might remove it for you. Recently had a buyer complain some shoes arrived crumbled after they were authenticated, I appealed it and the feedback was removed.

Damn that’s dumb. It always gives you a longer estimated time of arrival because of the authentication process, so that buyer should have been aware. Yea def message eBay and see if they can get that removed.

See that’s ridiculous. You shouldn’t be able to get a negative feedback if they’re authenticated by eBay or eBay should deal with it so it doesn’t affect you.

Pushing your luck. Things like carbon fiber and sole could be reglued easily, but I wouldn't think the full length zoom bags would have much life left. What about the upcoming anthracites?

Pushing your luck. Things like carbon fiber and sole could be reglued easily, but I wouldn't think the full length zoom bags would have much life left. What about the upcoming anthracites?
I found a 07 pair for a good price, I wouldn't pay 240 plus tax for this years retro (too much imo) only if I could get them under retail.

1693667314975.jpg
1693667319283.jpg
1693667323366.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom