FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Fooling around with these Barkley’s and missed out on these. Smh. Whose idea was it to drop the Bron’s. Barkley’s, and foams on the same day. Smh.

I went ahead and copped.

Wanted to wait for discount's on these but I don't see it happening with how they flew today.

any size 11 up anywhere still? oneness and rockcity OOS

Why I never can get my size 14 or 15! SMH! I so miss the days when the big sizes were readily available and always sitting and the last pairs to disappear. Now they are the first pairs to go.

Managed to get an 11 after they popped back up on SNKRS. Felt like I was fighting bots. Was trying for 11.5 and couldn’t get it for 💩... Oneness sold out while I was checking out. Had me sick.

I hate wearing 11.5 in these .. and how they flew smh

Last edited:
Resolve shipped that random 12.5 Metallic Red that a sneaker dude on X posted. Super dope as I missed these for retail.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212_120707_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_120707_Chrome.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 370
All black foams get people going for some reason lol....it was a hustle last time it released, glad I had the previous released pair, so don't have to worry about it today

I traded my 2020 pair for a pair of 2021 Griffeys once I heard they were rereleasing thanks to AIR J XIII AIR J XIII .

Glad I was able to get a pair today (at least I'm praying, Oneness ships)

Back
Top Bottom