FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Glad I didn't go there for my 11.5 .. think they had a restock fee so I dubbed it.

Going to wait for disco season
78E399D3-5338-427B-A43A-82D4B9898109.gif

Copped through slamjam for $238 shipped

Copped through slamjam for $238 shipped

I just can’t get down with $220+ for a pair of shoes anymore . Just not worth it to me like it used to be .. I’ll get the royals .. because they’re ****in amazing . But that’s literally the only one I’ll spend that much on

I just can’t get down with $220+ for a pair of shoes anymore . Just not worth it to me like it used to be .. I’ll get the royals .. because they’re ****in amazing . But that’s literally the only one I’ll spend that much on
Don't let alligator arms ruin your enjoyment of something. Life is so dang short.

Yeah, I couldn’t do the $240. I was hoping they would sit and be able to get them with money off, but people just gobble them up even with a price increase. It is what it is.

Stop getting hung up on the retail price or you'll never get anything anymore. Prices will never come back down. Just hustle harder so you can cop or feel okay about copping. You can always skip but to me that's selling yourself short of something you would have if you could.

This might add up only if you also don't buy passable shoes just because it's on sale / cheap

Maybe the higher the msrp, the more people expect out of an item. Or the more they want a certain type of thing for the price.

The all black foam one retro only dropped 3 years ago. I understand if people spend that $230-$240 or more on the original cw retro royals that will arrive in 2024. It will be 7 years since they dropped. And its a sample retro.

I may have missed it, but is there any real differences between this release of the anthracite and the 2020 release?

They been LBJ Timbs since 06. Those can't be destroyed.. I had to give my pair away in like 2019 I think :lol:

Wait, so the anthracites that just dropped have a smoked translucent sole? So they're more like the Stealths that released in 2012? I thought the anthracites were solid black soles. Maybe i'm confused by the last few posts in this thread.

Wait, so the anthracites that just dropped have a smoked translucent sole? So they're more like the Stealths that released in 2012? I thought the anthracites were solid black soles. Maybe i'm confused by the last few posts in this thread.
Scroll up a bit to fdub fdub pic, you’ll the soles are fully dark smoked, but still translucent.

Back
Top Bottom