FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
No way you know your shoe size if you’re able to go half size down in foams.

Do they still have these in shoe stores or am I telling my age?

IMG_9616.jpeg

If not, order you one b, cause u sound crazy telling people u half size down in foams.
I don't live in North America, but do they not use these anymore???

These Anthracite’s definitely aren’t the same as the 2020. They put the oily/shiny black finish on these versus the fully matte 2020. Prefer the matte, but all good. These are similar to the ‘23 Lebron 4, though the Lebrons are Extra Greasy!

IMG_9938.jpeg
Thank you!

I need more comparisons of these two versions.

Missed out on anthracites but I’m chill, aint paying resale.
Aiming for a pair of whatever shade of eggplant dropping next month

Not sure what size you need but here’s some sizes

The picture you just posted is a photoshop/mockup. The ones shared by jacktown83 are what we're getting, also seen here by us_11 (an acct that posts official nike images). Dope sonic adventure avatar btw

Appreciate it! was afraid they were about to butcher them :lol:

The sonic adventure games are classics and spent a lot time in the chao garden :nthat:

New Anthracites came in from SNKRS in an 11 and they fit just like my 11.5 Eggplants from 2017.. no difference. I'm set.. wanted to keep my 2020s but I off'ed those to fund these. :nthat:

Stop getting hung up on the retail price or you'll never get anything anymore. Prices will never come back down. Just hustle harder so you can cop or feel okay about copping. You can always skip but to me that's selling yourself short of something you would have if you could.

I mean yeah but you also have priorities and responsibilities in life. Wife and kids come first . Bills . All that fun stuff lol I see where you’re coming from . And I still definitely cop most shoes I want . I just personally speaking for myself . Have to draw the line somewhere and I feel like $200 , $220 + is just a little on the extreme for shoes . Did I feel this way when I was a little younger though ? Hell no lol

New Anthracites came in from SNKRS in an 11 and they fit just like my 11.5 Eggplants from 2017.. no difference. I'm set.. wanted to keep my 2020s but I off'ed those to fund these. :nthat:
So did you go TTS in the ‘23 anthracites? I passed on them but wanna make sure sizing is right for when I grab eggplants

I mean yeah but you also have priorities and responsibilities in life. Wife and kids come first . Bills . All that fun stuff lol I see where you’re coming from . And I still definitely cop most shoes I want . I just personally speaking for myself . Have to draw the line somewhere and I feel like $200 , $220 + is just a little on the extreme for shoes . Did I feel this way when I was a little younger though ? Hell no lol
Nobody cares, work harder…get your money up.

Always do you no matter what. The point was retail ain't coming down. If you need to spend a few extra hours getting OT or creating a small passive side income to fit your income needs. Do it. Then grab the kicks and enjoy.

Nobody cares, work harder…get your money up.

The hardest of truths...

So did you go TTS in the ‘23 anthracites? I passed on them but wanna make sure sizing is right for when I grab eggplants

Technically no. My TTS is 10.5 (Jordan 1, 3,6, etc) and half up if they're too small (Most air max, Foamposite pro, One, Lebrons). I only started copping 11.5 back in 2012 when they changed Foams. An 11 is what it should be (all of my Foams in 2000's).. TTS for me would be like going half down.

I would never go TTS in Foams :lol:

Kinda wish they would just give us the OG sample.. that's really what I always wanted and what those should've been. I have Silver Surfers but it always bugs me a little that the swoosh is silver.

Back
Top Bottom