FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Nice to see foams selling out :pimp:

See Nike? Just release some classic colorways and don’t (completely) butcher them. We don’t need all these ugly graphic foams or metallic everything

Nice to see foams selling out :pimp:

See Nike? Just release some classic colorways and don’t (completely) butcher them. We don’t need all these ugly graphic foams or metallic everything
That’s not why they sold out if the stock numbers are true. 10k Weathermans would’ve sold out everywhere too lol

Got my pair via Footdistrict.nl. Went half size up just to be sure.

They went fast here in Europe too.

Is it me or foams running roomier? Bought a 12 in the Anthracites and had a good amount of space between my big toe and the front of the shoe.

Back then sizing down to a 11.5 woulda been toe-icide, now not so much

Daughters name is Penny so these were a must for me to grab for her. I just wish they made the recent Penny 1 and 2 in the OG colorways in toddler sizes as well

Is it me or foams running roomier? Bought a 12 in the Anthracites and had a good amount of space between my big toe and the front of the shoe.

Back then sizing down to a 11.5 woulda been toe-icide, now not so much
Same. My Anthracites TTS feels more roomier than most of my older pairs. I'm cool with it

Ghost town at my local shop :smokin

IMG_4269.jpeg

Few sizes

Word i need a 10.5. But if i got the 2017s..do I need these too,is there any difference between the 17s and the 24s?

Back
Top Bottom