FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Creme 21 takes 10 business days to ship due to the various scams that go down and probably got hit multiple times. So they make sure the payment goes through and is in their possession before they send out merchandise. It's not due to lack of workers available to ship your order. If you are patient with them they have plenty of random sales. I can't comment on canceled orders because it's never happened to me. Dudes just like to cry because they have to wait 2 weeks for a shoe they're going to throw in the corner and wear next year.

Is that what their page says? I’d imagine they’ll ship out before that, that’s ridiculous

Then again I’ve heard horror stories of these smaller places taking weeks
Yup on my order it says that as well at the bottom. Didn’t see it until today, straight up business days smh

Went through all the links on this site... I thought I hit on Denim Exchange for a size 12. To my surprise, when I checked the invoice, it was a size 8. I canceled the order but I know for sure I click on the size 12. I'm still in the hunt...

Who else knows about this link?

Creme 21 takes 10 business days to ship due to the various scams that go down and probably got hit multiple times. So they make sure the payment goes through and is in their possession before they send out merchandise. It's not due to lack of workers available to ship your order. If you are patient with them they have plenty of random sales. I can't comment on canceled orders because it's never happened to me. Dudes just like to cry because they have to wait 2 weeks for a shoe they're going to throw in the corner and wear next year.

Enh, the bigger issue for me is paying damn near $20 for shipping. If you’re gonna hold orders for 2 weeks, cool…but make shipping free. Plenty of other shops offer that and ship out quick. It’s not like they’re the only boutique that has gotten scammed lol.

Better in hand
IMG_8547.jpeg

Just peeped anthracites at KP Mall in Brooklyn... I have the 2020s and these are a deeper black with the bottom having a slightly smoked sole .. I like em but don't want em...

Back
Top Bottom