Foamposite One "Stealth" re-releasing Holiday 2013... sorta

The stealth's that released a few months ago had a clear sole, and these have a smokey sole. Is that the only difference between them? Also, why do you think Nike would release both shoes relatively close to one another?
I love learning stuff about sneakers, thanks for your patience and time.
No, the ones released last year had a smokey sole and these are just a straight black sole.

Hes right, and to answer why Nike would release these is cause they are durable and they know they can make tons of money off an all black foam, last years pair had people wanting a blacked out sole so here Nike comes to capitalize

Hes right, and to answer why Nike would release these is cause they are durable and they know they can make tons of money off an all black foam, last years pair had people wanting a blacked out sole so here Nike comes to capitalize
Too bad we never asked for graphics on foams :smh: nike does one thing right and does everything else wrong

It's a good thing I don't have much on my list for the fall other than Spark Kobes (please Nike!), Laney 5s, and as many Black n Red 1s as I can get my hands on. Not counting various under the radar stuff and QS drops of course. These have now made the short list.

I want! 
smokin.gif

Yeah this is definitely more of what I had in mind when we started hearing rumors for the black foams that released last year. Might consider copping with that all black sole. Good looks.

Hope I can cop. Da Villa up here is a shady spot and I don't got time to be wantin a shoe, have the finances and lose it to somebody's homeboy who aint know anything about em until they got the phone call :smh:

if they re-release then that will be great, i dont gotta worry about shelling out 400 bucks for a pair of black foamposites especiallly since my best of luck being sample size

Well, to answer half of your question...I think Nike is feeding off of the hype surrounding it's other all black releases this year. The Black Grapes seemed to be a hit, and now people are anticipating Black Laneys, Black Cardinal 7s, Blackout 5s, Black Cat 4s, and the (almost) all black XI's releasing this holiday season. So I think these all black Foams would fit right into the trend. That's just my opinion

This is absolutely inaccurate. JB and Nike have absolutely nothing to do with one another as far as "release trends" go or whatever point he's trying to allude to. Stealth and Royal foams are hands down favorite CW's and they are also the highest selling. That's also the reason why they are a couple of the very select CW's that have been retro'd. Do you need anymore reason that that?

And as far as the durable argument, yes people love the black sole because it's durable and doesn't yellow. But Nike sales department doesn't like the black sole because it's durable and it doesn't yellow, lol. Retro a black soled foam every year and your sales will be drastically cut from all the people that only wear their pairs a handful of times a year. I still have deadstock '12 foams, and I'll buy the black sole for that exact reason, they won't yellow.

Hell, I still need the stealth Foams. These too will be copped.

Ninjahood

I saw those same 2007 Black Ones and the Royals BOTH at VIM on Jamaica ave back in 2007.

The Royals yeah those weren't on sale, but the Blackouts was on sale for $120.

Yep. My local Dr Jays had them for that price as well. I regret not getting a pair of these when they basically were begging the public to take them off their hands in 2007. They used to have all of the pairs in a column outside of the stock room.

Last edited:
Must cop, I hated the stealths & these were my first pair of foams back in 07 when they dropped the first time

I've only been wearing stealthes for about 2 weeks now. I'm def getting these blackouts too

Kinda makes me wanna consolidate the collection

Anybody getting these AND the 11's?

The old me woulda got both. I'm trying to cut back and pick one now though.

Anybody getting these AND the 11's?

The old me woulda got both. I'm trying to cut back and pick one now though.
Just the XIs for me. I'm satisfied with my Stealths, so these won't be on my radar.

Back
Top Bottom