Foamposite One "Stealth" re-releasing Holiday 2013... sorta

am I the only one who thinks wearing all black is tacky? wearing any other colors wouldnt go right with these, and i wouldnt step out of the house wearing all black.. looks more like a costume than an outfit

am I the only one who thinks wearing all black is tacky? wearing any other colors wouldnt go right with these, and i wouldnt step out of the house wearing all black.. looks more like a costume than an outfit

Uhhh you can literally wear one other black item (pants or shirt) and these will go with any color.

Black goes with anything. Saying they wont go with anything else but an all black outfit is foolish

And cant do all black? This man doesnt agree

View media item 500775

I wanted to use the middle finger pic haha, but id get removed im sure

I understand your point but the shoe has zero accents on it... I dnt see it going well with anything. By itself, a very fresh shoe

That whole video is ridiculous. The guy providing the "info" has no connection to have that type of release info. That goes for both the Black Cats and the Blackout Foams.

Last edited:
That whole video is ridiculous. The guy providing the "info" has no connection to have that type of release info. That goes for both the Black Cats and the Blackout Foams.
dude is good out there in new york trust me...hes a big time reseller wit hella connects

So pink is better?

Anthracites Sat on shelves In 07 that's why they Limited The Stealth's I hope these are Widely Available

Anthracites Sat on shelves In 07 that's why they Limited The Stealth's I hope these are Widely Available

lol naw man. they knew the stealths would sell out regardless. foam hype wasnt there when the anthracites dropped but was definitely there when the stealths dropped.

they knew they were dropping anthracites this year so they made sure they didnt make too many stealths knowing people wouldnt jump on them that hard saying something like "I dont need the anthracites because my stealths still fresh" or "I got doubles of stealths so i dont need these." since the 2 releases are so close together.

Finally! I've been waiting for these Anthracites to drop again. Copped the Stealths last year which served as a consolation/proxy. Nike really knows how to string you along. Ugh, now I kinda wish they would've at least made the Nike swoosh on the Stealths grey. :smh:

Luckilly i just sold my yellow as **** stealths. Will be copping 3 pairs for sure.
nthat.gif

Got stealths

And how much have i begged for more?

Everyone here knows i was te biggest advocate of making more of these, and the blunder of only putting out a few

The next round best not be as limited

lol naw man. they knew the stealths would sell out regardless. foam hype wasnt there when the anthracites dropped but was definitely there when the stealths dropped.

they knew they were dropping anthracites this year so they made sure they didnt make too many stealths knowing people wouldnt jump on them that hard saying something like "I dont need the anthracites because my stealths still fresh" or "I got doubles of stealths so i dont need these." since the 2 releases are so close together.

And that's why they did the clear sole first. If they would have reversed it, people would have been cool on the stealths, because anthracites are tanks.

i missed out on stealths and i felt like smashing my laptop...

needless too say i want these
All of this.
laugh.gif

Man I'm still bummed I missed out on the Stealths.

I'm still
mean.gif
@ Nike making more pairs of Pink foams than the Stealths.

My '07 pair of Anthracites are still in good shape, but would love to pick up a new pair or two. If these do indeed drop hopefully Nike makes them a GR.

Also
laugh.gif
@ an all black shoe being tacky.

Some of the nonsense colorways y'all dudes go ape-**** for, not to mention the matching Elite socks
eyes.gif
but an all black shoe is tacky?

To each his own I guess.

Back
Top Bottom