Foamposite One "Stealth" re-releasing Holiday 2013... sorta

2012 STEALTH

View media item 585222
2007 ANTHRACITE

View media item 585223
So does this qualify the sport royals as the OG royals? PHX suns as eggplants?
Close but no

EDIT: No beef intended skep, but the stealths had silver/grey stitching and smokey sole. These resemble the Anthracites from 07

Last edited:
And the nike check is black, all the penny logos are black, the lining up the tongue is black not silver. Other than that, yes theyre the same, but theyre not the same as "stealths"

my first post was sarcasm

i'm also confused why people are calling these stealths when they're clearly not. the most accurate description would be anthracites like the 2007 release. the smoked soles and silver accents on the stealths are different compared to the black soles and all black accents on these. i like the idea of the ants being all black which means they look "new" for longer, but the silver accents and smoked soles on the stealths break up the plain looking all black appearance of the ants.

Agreed the title needs fixed but there's no official release or name for these yet

im just gonna call these the all balck foams because thats what they are honestly 
smile.gif

The shoes have to be seen before they have a name or anything

Since it seems these arent releasing they most likely wont have a sample appearing or anything

Mods should lock this up until concrete info comes up, thinking about it all we took this DJ or whatever he is info as he is a legit source

JM need to come here and clear this up, seem like these would be showing up on the overseas sites by now. Sole Up etc

These are scrapped they WERE on release calendars, and have since then dissapeared

The overseas release calendar i frequent hasnt been wrong on the shoes releasing just the dates

These were on the calendar but then they were removed, we just need to lock the thread up before more people get false hope

You never know if it will release if this thread has to be locked then the AJ IV lightning thread has to be locked to because there hasn't been any concrete info for months :lol:

Back
Top Bottom