Foamposite Pro (Silver) restoration ???

Does any1 no if there is a way to restore the silver foam on the foamposites pros? My pair is beginning to fade
frown.gif
and i wanna save 'em before is too late. Has any1 done this? or should just RIP my silver pros?

thanks in advance
glasses.gif

Does any1 no if there is a way to restore the silver foam on the foamposites pros? My pair is beginning to fade
frown.gif
and i wanna save 'em before is too late. Has any1 done this? or should just RIP my silver pros?

thanks in advance
glasses.gif

What is fading? If you mean the silver is turning yellow, there is no fixing that...

What is fading? If you mean the silver is turning yellow, there is no fixing that...

i would love to somehow take the scratches of mines, they still fresh but them scuffs get to me, once those get scuffed in the front its a wrap, its more noticeable cause of its color

i would love to somehow take the scratches of mines, they still fresh but them scuffs get to me, once those get scuffed in the front its a wrap, its more noticeable cause of its color

and thats what i mean...like its getting yellowish in the fron . i was hoping that some1 knew a away, like apaint, or market or something that would help restore. where r the niketlkrs resources....c'mon yall. there a lot of us with this issue out here

and thats what i mean...like its getting yellowish in the fron . i was hoping that some1 knew a away, like apaint, or market or something that would help restore. where r the niketlkrs resources....c'mon yall. there a lot of us with this issue out here

Originally Posted by fabolousarch

There are alot of resources here but, that fading as been a problem since the silver FP1's released(2000). No cure found yet...

Originally Posted by fabolousarch

There are alot of resources here but, that fading as been a problem since the silver FP1's released(2000). No cure found yet...

Back
Top Bottom